DigitalHybrid

Semis,Macro, Auto hotkey,Configs

Who said I tried once today and I do have 1000 hours. 

I can be on par after that time in nearly everything but this? 

My noob finger needs to get gud. 

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

id think it would be super obvious that someone who just picked up a semi automatic gun isnt going to be able to maximize performance

why is it so unbelievable that thousands of hours of practice on a physical movement yields results?

I picked up a carbine and did amazing with it first time 😄 so yes they can, it depends on how much shooter experience you have 

Carbine yes, FBW no. 

I am telling you alot  of ppl use extra fire key or macro the FBW whether they will admit to it or not. 

There's a notable difference I can tell. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Havana said:

Carbine yes, FBW no. 

I am telling you alot  of ppl use extra fire key or macro the FBW whether they will admit to it or not. 

There's a notable difference I can tell. 

I would like to see some proof of this. 

Video proof.

Thank you. 

play. the. damn. video. game.

the chance you'd run into a cheater is rather small. judging by what you're complaining about, you'd also not know the difference between a merely better player or a closet.

perhaps you could also play something else, more your speed. i hear just about every game series is really investing in casual handholding these days.

It is encouraging to get some feedback from those players "That Know".... 

that the cheating problems, whether from paid hacks, or the simple Macro Auto-Fire, No-Recoil, Triggerbot has been cast into darkness since the magic bullet of Battle Eye has come into play.

or was that since Punkbusters ... ?

or Fairfight ... ?

I admit, I get the timelines confused.

I also disregard those discussion on other forums of "Bypassing BattleEye", for I now know that these must not be true.

Thank Gawd......

Although, I do remember these same montages that were sung during the early years of

Punk Busters and subsequently Fairfight.    Sigh....

And no, not all of us were singing together in jubilee.

I want to believe the Nay Sayers, I really do.

And yes, I have listened to their spiels fervently for the last six years.

We need to "git gud"...

Haha..

That's it ?

That's the answer ?

Christ Sakes, I am such an idiot ....

Haha...

Sometimes, sh*t so obvious, it actually smells like sh*t.   lol

Anyways, always good for a laugh.

Much thanks.

11e74dd64bcad6b6b36302efe361659d.jpg

Edited by Westford
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2018 at 3:17 PM, Havana said:

Who said I tried once today and I do have 1000 hours. 

I can be on par after that time in nearly everything but this? 

My noob finger needs to get gud. 

Try 3000

Actually I do, 2 max ranks, 2 others close to it. 50k plus kills on my main. Still can't get FBW gud though. 

Actually not true, spent a half day in fight club and missions using only FBW. Got some kills. 

Then tried adding a secondary fire button. Got considerably more kills consistently and noticed my fire rate now matched what I usually hear when killed by it. 

Just saying there are more people abusing than you think. 

I wont change your mind and you won't change mind. Probably cuz you do it and play with enough that do that it is now normal to you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Havana said:

Then tried adding a secondary fire button. Got considerably more kills consistently and noticed my fire rate now matched what I usually hear when killed by it. 

Just saying there are more people abusing than you think. 

You do understand that thats not actually proof of anything, right?

I use scroll wheel fire for carbine and FBW..... 

some people arent macro user.... they probably have infinite scroll wheel function...

57 minutes ago, Havana said:

Probably cuz you do it and play with enough that do that it is now normal to you. 

ah the classic “if you don’t agree with me you cheat” play 

thanks for letting us know you’re an idiot

im not sure how you can't get a basic understanding of the FBW's fire rate and develop a rhythm before you get 50k kills/255s. but i guess there are a lot of unaspiring or talentless people who'd rather have something/someone else bandaid their own incompetent lack of understanding.

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You do understand that thats not actually proof of anything, right?

It doesn't matter one way or another nothing will change 

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

ah the classic “if you don’t agree with me you cheat” play 

thanks for letting us know you’re an idiot

As far as I know genius there is the option to have a secondary fire key. Never said anyone was cheating. 

I'm just the only guy with 5000 plus hours that has a dumb untrainable index finger. 

13 hours ago, Akito said:

I use scroll wheel fire for carbine and FBW..... 

some people arent macro user.... they probably have infinite scroll wheel function...

That's all I'm saying. It very obvious at times on those guns FBW being the most obvious. 

On 11/13/2018 at 8:30 PM, DigitalHybrid said:

I would like to address that Semis are literally overpowered in game when ur a regular rifler using an ntech its so hard to hit them, and they have a faster fire rate than auto weapons that should be nerfed or fix the way these types of macro games shouldnt exist and the only time you should be able to do that is by using smgs or shotgun, and macroing should just be detected and auto close the game or ban then there shouldnt be any reason why u have an advantage because u can set up a macro, hotkeys should just auto close the game literally there some instances where it glitches out the game and make people more faster when they're aiming their semis, configs changing configs should be bannable unless its to change graphics, ( game isnt really that optimized) there are some changes that literally give players advantages by simply changing the configs like the crouch and auto shift theres a video on it on youtube but cant link it honestly make semis a 4 shot or 3 1/2 

just nerf the speed they can shoot that thing and the amount of movement speed they have theres literally no dealing to it some of these people actually macro or have some type of crap that give em an advantage

Dont forget setting up mouse wheel to fire to hit near max fire rates. Literally spin to win lol

On 11/23/2018 at 1:41 AM, Havana said:

That's all I'm saying. It very obvious at times on those guns FBW being the most obvious. 

funny thing is, I dont have a Logitech mouse with infinite scroll wheel function...

I just have a smooth aluminum wheel that isnt notched... making scrolling basically easy enough that it'll scroll without much effort

a simple rapid fire macro (even timed perfectly which is impossible to achieve in this game due to latency) is not going to help a player do better than average.

You will kill targets faster by manually clicking only when over the target due to how quickly bloom sets in when you fire at max ROF, which basically makes it impossible to hit anything beyond 10 meters.

The only "macro" which can help is a triggerbot you can write in in AHK.  It uses mouse colour detection to fire automatically when the cursor turns red, but this can get you banned.

Simple macro's like rapid fire, I beg you all to use them because it makes you easy targets compared to a person who actually learns to tap fire only when over a target.

this is why silvers shouldn't have a voice in this community. all deserve to be silenced.