DigitalHybrid

Semis,Macro, Auto hotkey,Configs

I would like to address that Semis are literally overpowered in game when ur a regular rifler using an ntech its so hard to hit them, and they have a faster fire rate than auto weapons that should be nerfed or fix the way these types of macro games shouldnt exist and the only time you should be able to do that is by using smgs or shotgun, and macroing should just be detected and auto close the game or ban then there shouldnt be any reason why u have an advantage because u can set up a macro, hotkeys should just auto close the game literally there some instances where it glitches out the game and make people more faster when they're aiming their semis, configs changing configs should be bannable unless its to change graphics, ( game isnt really that optimized) there are some changes that literally give players advantages by simply changing the configs like the crouch and auto shift theres a video on it on youtube but cant link it honestly make semis a 4 shot or 3 1/2 

just nerf the speed they can shoot that thing and the amount of movement speed they have theres literally no dealing to it some of these people actually macro or have some type of crap that give em an advantage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, DigitalHybrid said:

there some instances where it glitches out the game and make people more faster when they're aiming their semis

No wonder those Plebs can strafe faster than me sprinting with fragile..

55 minutes ago, DigitalHybrid said:

configs changing configs should be bannable unless its to change graphics, ( game isnt really that optimized) 

I disagree, some advanced-launcher-users legit removed smoke-effects from their side. They can see through fresh-explosions. Although the use of Advanced Launcher has been approved, I believe that decision should get revisited.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DigitalHybrid said:

honestly make semis a 4 shot or 3 1/2 

They already require 4-5 shots to kill depending on the range

1 hour ago, DigitalHybrid said:

when ur a regular rifler using an ntech its so hard to hit them, and they have a faster fire rate than auto weapons that should be nerfed or fix the way these types of macro games shouldnt exist and the only time you should be able to do that is by using smgs or shotgun, and macroing should just be detected and auto close the game or ban then there shouldnt be any reason why u have an advantage because u can set up a macro

You don't need macros to make it fire faster, cooling jacket and hours of playing you eventually teach you how to fire without it jamming, battleye runs an active process that scans your PC for any potential third party softwares that maybe affecting the game in an unusual way, only way to pass it would be creating your own software and not share it with anyone else because it will fall under the radar one day too. 

Your account is not even a month old and you're throwing these baseless uninformed accusations sounding like a 12 y/o brat, get off that high horse of yours and play the game some more first. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, K3ith said:

battleye runs an active process that scans your PC for any potential third party softwares that maybe affecting the game in an unusual way, only way to pass it would be creating your own software and not share it with anyone else because it will fall under the radar one day too. 

Except that BattlEye doesn't detect macro. Below is a response from BattlEye to someone who raised the same concern in PUBG:

unknown.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Except that BattlEye doesn't detect macro. Below is a response from BattlEye to someone who raised the same concern in PUBG:

unknown.png

It doesn't ban for it sure, but it will not allow you to play properly as it will kick you out each time it detects it, i don't see anywhere stating otherwise 

Edited by K3ith

2 minutes ago, K3ith said:

It doesn't ban for it sure, but it will not allow you to play properly as it will kick you out each time it detects it

Sounds lovely to me

Make that 2. More to come becuz thats what 70%of the games is. 

8 hours ago, DigitalHybrid said:

I would like to address that Semis are literally overpowered in game when ur a regular rifler using an ntech its so hard to hit them

the main benefit of the ar weapon class is the ability to work around whatever range your opponent's gun has, you'd likely have more success if you used your ar correctly

they have a faster fire rate than auto weapons that should be nerfed

technically incorrect 

since you mentioned the ntec, it has a rof of .14s

• joker carbine is .15s
  • obeya cr762 is .21s
  • obir is .45s
  • oscar is .17s

the lone exception is the vbr huntress with a rof of .13s

honestly make semis a 4 shot or 3 1/2 

this would be a huge buff for any semi automatic weapon, are you mental?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it is true that you can move faster while shooting (not aiming) by using a semi auto , and i can prove it , i might post a video demonstrating it  , if im not too lazy

• Like 2

Semi weapons are bit broken in my eyes, just look how semi weapon user can move while shooting ... jumping, dodging bullets, sprinting, switching side to side doing all in one time and still wont lose accuracy doesnt even need to track cross spread .... + i bet 40% of all semi weapon users using macro or triger that eliminate user missclicks and makes all shots perfect. (i dont know which one cuz i never used them).

Sadly LO wont do anything about those soft cheats cuz kids will lose ego at game ... RIP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

Semi weapons are bit broken in my eyes, just look how semi weapon user can move while shooting ... jumping, dodging bullets, sprinting, switching side to side doing all in one time and still wont lose accuracy doesnt even need to track cross spread .... + i bet 40% of all semi weapon users using macro or triger that eliminate user missclicks and makes all shots perfect. (i dont know which one cuz i never used them).

Sadly LO wont do anything about those soft cheats cuz kids will lose ego at game ... RIP.

I like apb for its intensive gameplay, I don’t want another cs’s style gameplay where everyone just stays or sits to get the highest accuracy because the game is designed like that

Edited by Lign
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lign said:

I like apb for its intensive gameplay, I don’t want another cs’s style gameplay where everyone just stays or sits to get the highest accuracy because the game is designed like that

how is it illogical u barely hit them cuz of their movement and accuracy is important in a SHOOTER GAME are u hearing urself? and the fact that they fire faster than some smgs and outstrafe shotguns and outfire most rifle is just absurd its called a semi automatic for a reason not an automatic before u talk u should think and the game isnt designed liek that its people abusing macros 3rd party programs, glitches and configs 

Merged

19 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the main benefit of the ar weapon class is the ability to work around whatever range your opponent's gun has, you'd likely have more success if you used your ar correctly

technically incorrect 

since you mentioned the ntec, it has a rof of .14s

• joker carbine is .15s
  • obeya cr762 is .21s
  • obir is .45s
  • oscar is .17s

the lone exception is the vbr huntress with a rof of .13s

this would be a huge buff for any semi automatic weapon, are you mental?

how am i mental when they're overpowered right now if u give em a slower fire right and a slower movement speed then it would balance it out 

Merged

On 11/13/2018 at 12:57 PM, K3ith said:

It doesn't ban for it sure, but it will not allow you to play properly as it will kick you out each time it detects it, i don't see anywhere stating otherwise 

On 11/13/2018 at 12:38 PM, K3ith said:

You don't need macros to make it fire faster, cooling jacket and hours of playing you eventually teach you how to fire without it jamming, battleye runs an active process that scans your PC for any potential third party softwares that maybe affecting the game in an unusual way, only way to pass it would be creating your own software and not share it with anyone else because it will fall under the radar one day too. 

Your account is not even a month old and you're throwing these baseless uninformed accusations sounding like a 12 y/o brat, get off that high horse of yours and play the game some more first. 

am i the 12 year old or u assuming that i am, and it doesnt take long to realize how op semis are , why do u think most macroers use it or hackers do u even think? and cooling jacket makes the gun so inaccurate but these people are hitting it so much and linq quoted this game shouldnt be all about accuracy 

Merged

On 11/13/2018 at 12:01 PM, Lily Rain said:

No wonder those Plebs can strafe faster than me sprinting with fragile..

I disagree, some advanced-launcher-users legit removed smoke-effects from their side. They can see through fresh-explosions. Although the use of Advanced Launcher has been approved, I believe that decision should get revisited.

i guess any config configuration should just be an auto kick but for me i use the launcher from binaries cuz my launcher is always broken and stuckon updating

Merged

On 11/13/2018 at 12:38 PM, K3ith said:

and my account has existed since 2012 i just never registered for the forum thats why u shouldnt assume before u get fact checked

i hate the guys who running super fast with havey itim.. and macro users all noobs.

4 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

i bet 40% of all semi weapon users using macro or triger

From where do you get this data?

Not being mean, Im just curious where you got the idea that so many players were cheating.

They already got rid of sprint shooting and you want to nerf them even further? Good one lol. Not sure how you guys can have issues tracking people using semi autos, it's not like they're dancing around like they used to with the pre-nerf oscar. Don't forget that server performance has been atrocious lately, stop blaming it on the weapons if you can't hit someone properly (or just aim better idk).

Also, maybe it's just me but I haven't seen a macro user in ages. 

4 hours ago, DigitalHybrid said:

i guess any config configuration should just be an auto kick but for me i use the launcher from binaries cuz my launcher is always broken and stuckon updating

» Agreed

» Launching the game from Binaries-folder should be okay

On 11/13/2018 at 5:00 AM, DigitalHybrid said:

I would like to address that Semis are literally overpowered in game when ur a regular rifler using an ntech its so hard to hit them, and they have a faster fire rate than auto weapons that should be nerfed or fix the way these types of macro games shouldnt exist and the only time you should be able to do that is by using smgs or shotgun, and macroing should just be detected and auto close the game or ban then there shouldnt be any reason why u have an advantage because u can set up a macro, hotkeys should just auto close the game literally there some instances where it glitches out the game and make people more faster when they're aiming their semis, configs changing configs should be bannable unless its to change graphics, ( game isnt really that optimized) there are some changes that literally give players advantages by simply changing the configs like the crouch and auto shift theres a video on it on youtube but cant link it honestly make semis a 4 shot or 3 1/2 

just nerf the speed they can shoot that thing and the amount of movement speed they have theres literally no dealing to it some of these people actually macro or have some type of crap that give em an advantage

there wasnt a period in that whole entire SENTENCE..... anyone ever teach you about Ongoing sentences? and how dumb they make a person look?

6 hours ago, Lign said:

Same here, but we have to be fair to other weapon types too ... if semi weapons doesnt have penalty for movement so why assault weapons have it.

ppl. who want hight mobility gun play they chose pointman weapons, low mobility heavy snipers or LMG, something in between semi or assault. And its not fair that semi weapons have best characteristics from both worlds Assault and Pointman. .... also IRL semi weapons are ussaly way slower than full auto.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

From where do you get this data?

Not being mean, Im just curious where you got the idea that so many players were cheating.

Its just my opinion based on how many ppl. use to cheat on APB, how many ppl. missclicks when they play againts me and how many ppl. does perfect shots 100% of all time. 

ofc. my opinion is not accurate .. ,but i bet its close.

Same here, but we have to be fair to other weapon types too ... if semi weapons doesnt have penalty for movement so why assault weapons have it.

ppl. who want hight mobility gun play they chose pointman weapons, low mobility heavy snipers or LMG, something in between semi or assault. And its not fair that semi weapons have best characteristics from both worlds Assault and Pointman. .... also IRL semi weapons are ussaly way slower than full auto.

i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren’t stupid enough to mean all semi automatic rifles, which leaves us with the joker carbine and oscar (the huntress is an outlier, again)

both of which have less range, less accuracy, and a higher ttk than most assault rifles to make up for the increased mobility 

the whole point of the carbine and oscar is to excel at the end of SMG range and the start of AR range while the whole point of apb is to manuever into the optimal range of your own weapon, maybe try playing correctly 

Its just my opinion based on how many ppl. use to cheat on APB, how many ppl. missclicks when they play againts me and how many ppl. does perfect shots 100% of all time. 

ofc. my opinion is not accurate .. ,but i bet its close.

maybe you should check out the circus, your “amazing human anticheat” act isn’t fooling anyone around here 

plus if u want rifling to excel and make it like an SMG then make the damage like an SMG the fact that it has a fire rate of literally a Gatling gun and u die in 5 shots thats just stupid lower the movement speed and make the gun kill at 7-8 shots if u wanna act like a pointman then have the damage like one  

So I never see macro people using Obeya and the FBW pistol.  OK

If you haven't used the FBW in awhile go run around shoot it for an hour. Fire it as fast as you can. 

Then get wrecked 90% of time by it by people who we are supposed to believe have a better index finger than most of us. 

I was being sarcastic in earlier post. I do tend do agree. The guns are all fine if not for macros or 2 fire button  or scroll wheel.setup.

But seriously go fire FBW and then tell me how its possible that more time playing makes your finger God mode. They fire it so fast that you only even hear 4 or 5 shots instead of the 6 it takes. 

3 minutes ago, Havana said:

So I never see macro people using Obeya and the FBW pistol.  OK

If you haven't used the FBW in awhile go run around shoot it for an hour. Fire it as fast as you can. 

Then get wrecked 90% of time by it by people who we are supposed to believe have a better index finger than most of us. 

I was being sarcastic in earlier post. I do tend do agree. The guns are all fine if not for macros or 2 fire button  or scroll wheel.setup.

But seriously go fire FBW and then tell me how its possible that more time playing makes your finger God mode. They fire it so fast that you only even hear 4 or 5 shots instead of the 6 it takes. 

Im not sure I understand the point you are trying to make. Could you clarify?

2 minutes ago, Havana said:

But seriously go fire FBW and then tell me how its possible that more time playing makes your finger God mode.

id think it would be super obvious that someone who just picked up a semi automatic gun isnt going to be able to maximize performance

why is it so unbelievable that thousands of hours of practice on a physical movement yields results?