Raider01

Battle-Eye Blocked loading of file

Long-time apb player, +5 years. Haven't been able to play since this it was acquired by this new company. Wanted to play, abit, but the lame battle-eye prevented me. Feel it's time to inquire if it's my time to get back to APB. Error 1; 
23:49:50: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp110.dll".

Deleted that file and got this error;

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Possibly reinstall APB what else?

I had the "same" problem time ago, but just with the missing .dll

Just search that file online, download it and save it at System32 if I'm not wrong. That should fix the game.

I already had that file that was "blocking" access to the program. When I deleted it, it suddenly requested it vitally again. If no-one else has a solution, I guess I can just re-install APB, shame really, it was working fine before the new company took over.

7 minutes ago, Raider01 said:

I already had that file that was "blocking" access to the program. When I deleted it, it suddenly requested it vitally again. If no-one else has a solution, I guess I can just re-install APB, shame really, it was working fine before the new company took over.

It looks to me more like a corrupted windows file ... if you can repair your windows that should fix it.

If it's saying a file in the windows folder is being blocked then this is usually the reason. 

If you reinstall APB i don't think it would do anything, maybe your DLL is corrupt. Try and reinstall the latest Visual C++ Redistributable Packages and see what happens.

On 11/13/2018 at 9:24 AM, Raider01 said:

Long-time apb player, +5 years. Haven't been able to play since this it was acquired by this new company. Wanted to play, abit, but the lame battle-eye prevented me. Feel it's time to inquire if it's my time to get back to APB. Error 1; 
23:49:50: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp110.dll".

Deleted that file and got this error;

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Possibly reinstall APB what else?

Disable Windows Defender and Windows Firewall, also run the game as an Administrator

I tried disabling security and launching the game from binaries, these did not work. I'll try repairing Windows and re-installing Visual C++ next, thanks for the suggestions guys.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\TPI 

It has all the stuff you need.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, haunta said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\TPI 

It has all the stuff you need.

Pretty much that

Can't believe this. I just saw your post today haunta, and it worked. Who knew installing a 6 year old VC from some random apb folder could result in my game being not blocked by battle-eye and runable. Thanks!