Hintaro

Can we know will there be a sale on black friday ?

it will be nice to know there will be a sale or not next week ? (black friday) it's not that of a secret to keep please tell us

• Like 1

you’re going to find out next week anyway

Geez my man... there like 500 people on average playing this game, most of them freeloaders... and you want sales???

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Geez my man... there like 500 people on average playing this game, most of them freeloaders... and you want sales???

Get out of here you freeloader. How dare you come in to my eyesight. The eyesight of the 1%.

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Get out of here you freeloader. How dare you come in to my eyesight. The eyesight of the 1%.

gib free stuffs plox

Hi there,

We aren't planning any sales. Instead, we're focusing on new content and permanently fixing ARMAS which is still in progress.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

gib free stuffs plox

I keep the lights on you for you already. You disgusting peasant. 

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I keep the lights on you for you already. You disgusting peasant. 

can I has legendaries?

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We aren't planning any sales. Instead, we're focusing on new content and permanently fixing ARMAS which is still in progress.

Thanks,
Matt

Can we get an ETA on Armas changes pwetty pls, and what section(s) is planned to be tweaked next? 

(I really want to buy a certain clothing pack that feels very overpriced atm, hoping for either a acc wide option on more packs or a more reasonable pricetag)

• Like 1

i hope vehicle bundle prices go a litte bit lower please

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Since every gun on armas is still overpriced and there wont be a sale I hope there will be some price reductions soon.

• Like 3

This is the first time since the game released that we haven't had a sale on black Friday. Was hoping to pick up a few new guns; but they aren't worth the price they are listed at. Most packs are also WAY too overpriced for what's included. Really hope there is some thought into pricing this time around. That tier bs really bothers me.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

But technically fixing ARMAS is a sale and a great one at that.

• Like 2

Can we know will there be a sale on the monday that is cyber?

I might be wrong (it happens once a year...) but you can not get the Single Character art (the one's shown on the splash screen)

If you can't You should be able to. All I've seen is decals of the 3 team Members.

I'm just asking if we can get Singles for the character art so we can recreate this ingame.

gXikIzY.png

I hope atleast we will have some sort of loyality reward sale (loyality rewards will be easier to get) because well..... I want that Euryale 🙂

3 hours ago, Softdeath said:

I hope atleast we will have some sort of loyality reward sale (loyality rewards will be easier to get) because well..... I want that Euryale 🙂

Rent the Stheno from the Joker store and you wont be so eager to own the Euryale. 

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Rent the Stheno from the Joker store and you wont be so eager to own the Euryale. 

For the SECOND TIME Stheno requires 1k JT for the 2 slot version and it only last for a few days, and since I don't play fight club, I won't be able to consistently have it. Got it? 

13 hours ago, Softdeath said:

I have it and dont use it much lol

MEDUSA > Euryale

On 11/13/2018 at 2:16 PM, CookiePuss said:

If I can get that sweet $50 weapon for $25 that would be great - thanks.

6 hours ago, Softdeath said:

For the SECOND TIME Stheno requires 1k JT for the 2 slot version and it only last for a few days, and since I don't play fight club, I won't be able to consistently have it. Got it? 

Hey, Im just trying to save you from wasting $700 to get a gun that, at best, is meh.

But sure, get pissy, that'll help.