Sign in to follow this  
CrimeElite(clan)

Guys play Apb but just dont spend any money on Armas market (Reason false banns,Matt try to hide)

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

nah bro it’s his 5th cousin twice removed who just happened to use the same pc one time a year ago

He has even more accounts, don't wanna say much on the forums but another one of his forum accounts is 'emma77'.

EDIT:

And another; https://forums.gamersfirst.com/profile/7787-errorno1/

Edited by ShadowXS

Just now, CrimeElite(clan) said:

yea i play in same time with 2 diferent accounts on my twitch with 2 diferent pc,i have 4 arms,you got me

if im emma77 how then i play live with emma77 and error, maybe i use the legs to

Just now, CrimeElite(clan) said:

and?we all watch video what you try to say

15 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

zpi98HV.jpg

zNoRoic.jpg

1 minute ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

maybe i use the legs to

That would explain the spelling...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowXS said:

Okay bro, whatever you say.

explain when error is emma77 and you have live videos wher error emma and me is te same preson how then i play with 3 characters in group,4 armas and 2 legs you wana insulting me that im monster xaxaxaxaxaxa

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

That would explain the spelling...

yea sorry about that you must understand me im human with 4 armas and 2 legs is to hard for me to type on keyboard

A lot of people don't know the things other people know about OP, especially those that played on EU2 back in the day. I'll be leaving it at that, don't believe everything you read on the internet. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

you have live videos wher error emma and me is te same preson

You said it.

Also, learn to delete your VOD's when you're tryna act like you're someone else.

CrimeElite, if you have questions about your account then I suggest you contact the support: https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us or do what Matt told you last time and contact him instead. 

Spamming forums about your problems will not solve them. I am locking this thread as this is duplicate, I will not be merging it with the original thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3