Sign in to follow this  
CrimeElite(clan)

Guys play Apb but just dont spend any money on Armas market (Reason false banns,Matt try to hide)

People have been crying about the game dying "next month" since I joined it in.. 2011? No, LO in my opinion are doing a much better job than G1, I appreciate the honesty and the smaller but actually delivered promises, instead of "Racing District, new engine, new maps" that were never taken seriously.

And the bans especially, there is a lot more clarity, they are investigated and re-investigated properly, Matt, Lixil and Selali take time to discuss it privately with the banned person if they message them. Personally I got unbanned because of this, after G1's ban, it got reinvestigated with LO through support (not the mass unban wave).

• Like 2

I have no idea what I just read,

Can a human being really be this stupid or are they just trolling ?

.... a sad day for all humanity, we're reaching the bottom of the barrel folks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

btw lixil stop them toi speak here,she put restrict to them here on forum,they cant write post or comment,they cant send message,matt say to error to message him but lixil restrict him that he cant send message,write post or comment,that show to us that they try to cover/hide all case and to protect that gm,for this,for 3 false banns he need to fly out from little orbit,because he not made i mistake he made 3 and old customers/players veterans he block from game,

gm exploited his rights illegally nad bann them for nothing

Beeecause you currently just banevadiiiiing. Look at this dood.

1 minute ago, spher3 said:

It is not shown, it is in the symbol chooser. So gm had right to remove them, as he did. Per example, bending over forwards in undergarnments is a sexually provocative position si?.. Im not saying this is the reason for the ban but it might very well be the reason for the first kick, during that moment he directly starts insulting the gamemaster who he knows is there, just to spark an argument or whatever its called. As you can see throughout the various threads around this topic, he gets very heated as soon as he is proven wrong. There could be many factors and variables taken into account of his ban. Im just stating the first possibilities i saw in the vid. 

please watch video he send error email why he bann him because he delete all symbols ok error not show that symbols in game others cant see that symbols but ok,after that error say that he have all that symbols on cars and other accounts gm beacome very mad and bann parament all accounts that eeror write on his channel parament

1 minute ago, TheDogCatcher said:

.... a sad day for all humanity, we're reaching the bottom of the barrel folks.

It was just a question of time before you all joined me down here. House rules are:

- no kittens

- no pineapple on pizza

Enjoy your stay.

4 minutes ago, spher3 said:

It is not shown, it is in the symbol chooser. So gm had right to remove them, as he did. Per example, bending over forwards in undergarnments is a sexually provocative position si?.. Im not saying this is the reason for the ban but it might very well be the reason for the first kick, during that moment he directly starts insulting the gamemaster who he knows is there, just to spark an argument or whatever its called. As you can see throughout the various threads around this topic, he gets very heated as soon as he is proven wrong. There could be many factors and variables taken into account of his ban. Im just stating the first possibilities i saw in the vid. 

after he bann error and delete his symbols he unlock error and send to him email that he delete all his symbols why after that he bann error again parament?watch video maybe because error alredy have that symbols on some cars,why he not give chance to error to remove all that symbols and very IMPORTANT WATCH VIDEO EACH SYMBOLS FROM VIDEO THAT GM SEE ON ERROR TWITCH CHANNEL NOT BROKE ANY ToS only on 1 symble pikachu girl you can see little n y pl es that is all

14 minutes ago, N66 said:

People have been crying about the game dying "next month" since I joined it in.. 2011? No, LO in my opinion are doing a much better job than G1, I appreciate the honesty and the smaller but actually delivered promises, instead of "Racing District, new engine, new maps" that were never taken seriously.

And the bans especially, there is a lot more clarity, they are investigated and re-investigated properly, Matt, Lixil and Selali take time to discuss it privately with the banned person if they message them. Personally I got unbanned because of this, after G1's ban, it got reinvestigated with LO through support (not the mass unban wave).

This x1000. We get what we are promised and as i stated before. with very little information (but still unique such) they could find all the accounts that i made through the years and i could finally gather all my stuff properly. G1 aint got shit on LO. LO does it all by the books. And tells us about it, not because they are forced to, but because they want to. I highly doubt there is yet a single unjustified ban thrown from LOs bannhammer that wasnt fixed immediatley. If it ever happened. Just assuming since we all make misstakes as humans

11 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

please watch video he send error email why he bann him because he delete all symbols ok error not show that symbols in game others cant see that symbols but ok,>>>>after that error say that he have all that symbols on cars and other account<<<<<<<s gm beacome very mad and bann parament all accounts that eeror write on his channel parament

We are done here.

These accounts were his own. 

If he sent those raunchy symbols to his wifes and kids accounts he has some problems that we cannot solve.

Nevertheless

You are clearly banevading.

And it was said that the first time around breaking symbol guidelines they remove your symbols, second time around you get da hamma. And he provoked the gm by saying i got those symbols backed up(this is basically saying fook your rules ill do what i want, implying that you have no intent to follow the rules) Thats problematic in its own way. Sure, the gamemaster should have removed the symbols on the cars and stuff too. But i think he wanted error to go back streaming asap. But when error instead decided to insult the gm and then mock him by saying he got backups. Thats a problem in it whole self right there. You dont loose your weed to a policeman then say dw i got two kilos at home and dont expect to have hell reign upon you for doing so. You brought this on yourself. Now accept it.

Edited by spher3

Just now, CrimeElite(clan) said:

we have all rights to be toxic

against ToS

1 minute ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

because 3 innocent people are banned for no reason

private matter that can not be discussed in public

3 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

mad kid like you

GM's can not ban....

Just now, CrimeElite(clan) said:

btw lixil stop them toi speak here

proper channels should be respected so this is a good thing.

you look more and more like the person banned with multiple accounts rather than someone else who is just clueless stepping in to be toxic.

either way you do not have a right to be causing a disturbance on private matters with other players (if they truly exist).

Just now, AsgerLund said:

no pineapple on pizza

no Hawaiian pizza then? what?????

Actually let's make this backfire, I'll try, and welcome anyone else to,

I'll go buy something off Armas now to make sure the community's (part of it at least) message is delivered, that we do support LO.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

against ToS

private matter that can not be discussed in public

GM's can not ban....

proper channels should be respected so this is a good thing.

you look more and more like the person banned with multiple accounts rather than someone else who is just clueless stepping in to be toxic.

either way you do not have a right to be causing a disturbance on private matters with other players (if they truly exist).

you do not have a right to be causing a disturbance on private matters with other players (if they truly exist). I HAVE MAYBE THEY ARE MY FAMILLY MEMBERS

Just now, N66 said:

I'll go buy something off Armas now to make sure the community's (part of it at least) message is delivered, that we do support LO.

they will txh you soon or later with bann like in this case

Got symbols removed for not following ToS > Got a warning email in-game about why symbols were removed due to violation > Got banned for bragging about how you still had the symbols > Complains about getting banned.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

maybe they are space alien tacos *shrugs*

Maybe they are fishing space ninjas.

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

no Hawaiian pizza then? what?????

Bottom-of-Barrel GM says no.

8 minutes ago, N66 said:

Great idea actually. Thought of throwing abit more cash on apb, guess this decides it.

Just now, N66 said:

Just now, spher3 said:

Great idea actually. Thought of throwing abit more cash on apb, guess this decides it.

If i had money to I already would of.

I want one of those pioneer car kits

'omg, they banned all my characters! they have no right to do that!'.... over and over...

I do not like to shame people but if ErrorDetection was making use of his braincells, he would've stopped provoking the GM-audience, fixed the title of the Stream and proceeded peacefully..

Buuuuut, he decided to OPENLY type to the GM: So you deleted all of my symbols? Yeah, sure. I can just copy them over from my other accounts, because I copied them everywhere.. (of course, with his signature broken English).

Now he is attempting to financially harm Little Orbit... The ♥♠♣♦ing idiot might get himself sued in reversal.... If not with LO, surely by another entity later down his life..

Just now, Lily Rain said:

'omg, they banned all my characters! they have no right to do that!'.... over and over...

I do not like to shame people but if ErrorDetection was making use of his braincells, he would've stopped provoking the GM-audience, fixed the title of the Stream and proceeded peacefully..

Buuuuut, he decided to OPENLY type to the GM: So you deleted all of my symbols? Yeah, sure. I can just copy them over from my other accounts, because I copied them everywhere.. (of course, with his signature broken English).

Now he is attempting to financially harm Little Orbit... The ♥♠♣♦ing idiot might get himself sued in reversal.... If not with LO, surely by another entity later down his life..

so true

another awkward thread where the op thinks he’s going to lead a passionate uprising against the company but no one really cares and he’s left with his pants around his ankles

thanks for the evening entertainment tho

1xWwFvM.png

It's done,, time to enjoy this.

40 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

btw lixil stop them toi speak here,she put restrict to them here on forum,they cant write post or comment,they cant send message,matt say to error to message him but lixil restrict him that he cant send message,write post or comment,that show to us that they try to cover/hide all case and to protect that gm,for this,for 3 false banns he need to fly out from little orbit,because he not made i mistake he made 3 and old customers/players veterans he block from game,

gm exploited his rights illegally nad bann them for nothing

tbh if i was a GM I would have banned you. 

>has sex being depicted in one of his symbols (even if it's terrible stick figures)

>sitting here in his Twitch chat threatening to duplicate the symbols even when they are removed

🤔

1 minute ago, ShadowXS said:

nah bro it’s his 5th cousin twice removed who just happened to use the same pc one time a year ago