Sign in to follow this  
CrimeElite(clan)

Guys play Apb but just dont spend any money on Armas market (Reason false banns,Matt try to hide)

1 minute ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

nah you think wrong,he not play long time apb,he not wana play apb,he enter in social 2-3 min and he got bann he/we just wana warning others what happend and that you maybe next,why to play apb when all night is dead game,when we come from work only 10 players in district,apb have max 500 players per day,6-7 years nothing new and to play apb i not see reason

and I do not see the reason why the mat did not unbann the other two players  and apologized to everyone publicly,rember other 2 players got instant bann with error they to not play game,after error got bann they try log in and the same,they got bann because error write his nick names on his channel

Just now, CrimeElite(clan) said:

nah you think wrong,he not play long time apb,he not wana play apb,he enter in social 2-3 min and he got bann he/we just wana warning others what happend and that you maybe next,why to play apb when all night is dead game,when we come from work only 10 players in district,apb have max 500 players per day,6-7 years nothing new and to play apb i not see reason

Noone is next. You can type all you want error. You uploaded the video yourself and thats my proof of what i just discussed. Whatever you say is moot. Your own video proves otherwise. @mattscott and team is doing their utmost best to 1.get this game going. 2. Fix any underlying issues and 3. Fix the toxicity. And you my dear sir comes in under numero 3. If you dont wanna play. If you just wanna warn people and not get your account back. Fine we got the point then Mr conspiracy. We should all beware of matts magic trix. Now skadoodle please. We dont need more of this shit here. Go pm mattscott with your vendetta. We dont care. You did something wrong and thats it. Since error (you) still dont wanna state publicly why you got banned i assume you know what you did was wrong. Sknce matt has offered politely to talk to error(you) about it. Several times. But hey, ignorance is bliss.

Do we really need tens of thousands of errordetection threads?... Any other of your accounts was banned because if one is banned they all should be. If you get banned and still play its ban evasion which is also bannable, so per default, all your known accounts get banned when one is.

Based on the comments made here and your description of what happened, I think that they were more then justified to ban you. You seem like a toxic, uneducated individual who can't possibly be bringing anything of value to this game.

Regardless of what you do in your life, I wish you luck.

Edited by StunStick
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

You say person does mistake,yea in this case Gm do BIGGG mistake he bann player because he see something on twitch not in game,but Little Orbit not fix this,they try to hide.Why Matt not public here and private in in email apologized to error?

Oh so he did apologize to error? SS or it didnt happen. Im sure IF anything he apologized for the situation being that you are banned, "im sorry to hear you got banned" is like "sad day for u lolol" not that "im sorry we did you wrong and will revert the ban accordingly"... Since ur still here im pretty sure you are still banned. And this apology you had privatley from matt never happened.

Edited by spher3

5 minutes ago, spher3 said:

Noone is next. You can type all you want error. You uploaded the video yourself and thats my proof of what i just discussed. Whatever you say is moot. Your own video proves otherwise. @mattscott and team is doing their utmost best to 1.get this game going. 2. Fix any underlying issues and 3. Fix the toxicity. And you my dear sir comes in under numero 3. If you dont wanna play. If you just wanna warn people and not get your account back. Fine we got the point then Mr conspiracy. We should all beware of matts magic trix. Now skadoodle please. We dont need more of this shit here. Go pm mattscott with your vendetta. We dont care. You did something wrong and thats it. Since error (you) still dont wanna state publicly why you got banned i assume you know what you did was wrong. Sknce matt has offered politely to talk to error(you) about it. Several times. But hey, ignorance is bliss.

Do we really need tens of thousands of errordetection threads?... Any other of your accounts was banned because if one is banned they all should be. If you get banned and still play its ban evasion which is also bannable, so per default, all your known accounts get banned when one is.

i dont know you finish some school do you even know to read because you hate error that is not reason to bann him,play not even play apb he not broke any tos evidence in video he can say to gm what he wana on his channel he cant got bann because that is on twitch not in game,if i say on my twitch to Gm that he is shit he cant bann me bacause i insulting him and he is mad,because i say to him that on twitch not in game,that i say to gm in game you are s h i t then im toxic and then he can bann me,that is diferent he not broke any tos in game he got bann because some gm beacome mad on his twitch channel

Please lock this cancer thread already. Not only the discussion is nonexistent, but the broken english in giving me literal AIDS.

Learn English, then you earn the rights to complain (politely).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

i dont know you finish some school do you even know to read because you hate error that is not reason to bann him,play not even play apb he not broke any tos evidence in video he can say to gm what he wana on his channel he cant got bann because that is on twitch not in game,if i say on my twitch to Gm that he is shit he cant bann me bacause i insulting him and he is mad,because i say to him that on twitch not in game,that i say to gm in game you are s h i t then im toxic and then he can bann me,that is diferent he not broke any tos in game he got bann because some gm beacome mad on his twitch channel

and then that the same madd gm bann 2 more players because he read nicks on errordetection channel he that right?like error write on his channel spher3 and you got bann,think little about that gm not bann only error he bann 3 accounts in same time

5 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

Eeh... Did you just insult my english, my way of schooling? Wat? I cant really tell tbh... Jesus christ... Have mercy... Im just going to put it this way. When your ip matches this forum account to your error detection account you will be a ban evader once again and be banned. Once again. Making new accounts to fuzzy bunny about it is banevasion and that itself is bannable. Just understand that you yourself are making things worse. And yes. Your ban was justified. I bet every god damn dime i have on that.

Edited by spher3

So all these silver GM's can actually ban people?
I thought they cant

and then that the same madd gm bann 2 more players because he read nicks on errordetection channel he that right?like error write on his channel spher3 and you got bann,think little about that gm not bann only error he bann 3 accounts in same time

3 acc 3 diferent peoples 3 diferent accounts 10 characters and all banned because some gm see feminine features symbols on errordetection channel is that right?

1 minute ago, spher3 said:

Eeh... Did you just insult my english, my way of schooling? Wat? I cant really tell tbh... Jesus christ... Have mercy... Im just going to put it this way. When your ip matches this forum account to your error detection account you will be a ban evader once again and be banned. Once again. Making new accounts to fuzzy bunny about it is banevasion and that itself is bannable. Just understand that you yourself are making things worse. And yes. Your ban was justified. I bet every god damn dime i have on that.

i just say yea i live with him,we share the same ip,maybe next time i use program for fake vpn and i will got your ip and you will got bann,you are just little kid that not understand that 3 people with 3 acc got bann because some gm see feminine features on twitch not in apb,then please watch again full video and come here and write comment,watch full video,Full

2 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

I have 10 accounts or more. When i had an issue i jotted down my ip and last known passwords, from this information they handed me all my accounts. You are pretty gullible to believe there was no backgroundcheck going into that to see that was your accounts. You should educate yourself abit in databases and gamemanagement before you rant like a mad man. Obviously there are underlying proof thay supports the implication that all of the said accounts is yours... I mean.. If it wasnt how do you know they are banned? And why do you claim them to be your alt accounts on the video?. Thats on you. Not LO.

4 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

So all these silver GM's can actually ban people?
I thought they cant

that is the problem,many kids now have power to bann old players,veterans

31 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

yes we are the same,i live in the same house with him,is that problem?

actually yes it is. plus you clearly deceive people way too much for anyone's stomach.

3 minutes ago, StunStick said:

Based on the comments made here and your description of what happened, I think that they were more then justified to ban you. You seem like a toxic, uneducated individual who can't possibly be bringing anything of value to this game.

Regardless of what you do in your life, I wish you luck.

^ this.

One final thought.

MattScott has been posting from the start on this and can not discuss in public anyone's personal and private matters.

That is not hiding the truth  but that is respecting peoples privacy.

Learn some manners please.

3 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

3 acc 3 diferent peoples 3 diferent accounts 10 characters and all banned because some gm see feminine features symbols on errordetection channel is that right?

i just say yea i live with him,we share the same ip,maybe next time i use program for fake vpn and i will got your ip and you will got bann,you are just little kid that not understand that 3 people with 3 acc got bann because some gm see feminine features on twitch not in apb,then please watch again full video and come here and write comment,watch full video,Full

You are now again insulting me personally. This is partly why you are banned. Im actually educated enough to know that your idiotic idea doesnt apply. You cannot "spoof" an already leased ip adress. Especially not with a vpn hahah. Please god close this thread and put his MAC on blacklist or smth...

I'm too lazy to hurt my head trying to read broken English, did anyone TL:DR this?

1 minute ago, spher3 said:

I have 10 accounts or more. When i had an issue i jotted down my ip and last known passwords, from this information they handed me all my accounts. You are pretty gullible to believe there was no backgroundcheck going into that to see that was your accounts. You should educate yourself abit in databases and gamemanagement before you rant like a mad man. Obviously there are underlying proof thay supports the implication that all of the said accounts is yours... I mean.. If it wasnt how do you know they are banned? And why do you claim them to be your alt accounts on the video?. Thats on you. Not LO.

hahahaha man stop please just watch video and sk parents to translate for you,error is banned because gm see something on twitch channel but why he instant bann his wife his kids because they share the same ip realy hahahaha you are funny they cant do that,yes they can like in this case error,his wife,kids,friend all banned but they made big mistake

Just now, Archon said:

I'm too lazy to hurt my head trying to read broken English, did anyone TL:DR this?

he lies

a lot

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

and I do not see the reason why the mat did not unbann the other two players  and apologized to everyone publicly,rember other 2 players got instant bann with error they to not play game,after error got bann they try log in and the same,they got bann because error write his nick names on his channel

To clarify this. He did in fact not do this but error had 2 other accounts in his twitch description mentioned as his own.

4 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

hahahaha man stop please just watch video and sk parents to translate for you,error is banned because gm see something on twitch channel but why he instant bann his wife his kids because they share the same ip realy hahahaha you are funny they cant do that,yes they can like in this case error,his wife,kids,friend all banned but they made big mistake

Oh okay.. So you now live in the same house as error, his kids, his friends and his wife? But youre not family but just a friend?... I dont think i have to say anything more than that.

Edited by spher3

3 minutes ago, spher3 said:

You are now again insulting me personally. This is partly why you are banned. Im actually educated enough to know that your idiotic idea doesnt apply. You cannot "spoof" an already leased ip adress. Especially not with a vpn hahah. Please god close this thread and put his MAC on blacklist or smth...

sory kido that not working for you to,go to our website crime elite there we say many kids like you  hate us because we are pro veteran players,i know you must hit here dislike and write all negative comment because in game you lose each mission vs crime elite clan,each dislike,like,thx show how we are popular and each our post is hot

obey the terms of service then.

Also there's ways to prove if they are in fact all playing or if its just multiple accounts.

I need to add another thing that was not brought up.

Intentionally trying to cause financial harm to Little Orbit over a ban is not ok either.

I'd ban you for that alone if it were my call.

I'm glad it's not I don't like the thought of power like that.

sory kido that not working for you to,go to our website crime elite there we say many kids like you  hate us because we are pro veteran players,i know you must hit here dislike and write all negative comment because in game you lose each mission vs crime elite clan,each dislike,like,thx show how we are popular and each our post is hot

yes lets all go to your personal UNSECURED website so you can hack us....... $%%^ NO

11 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

Not really. Look at my profile pic. Im a veteran just like you. But i picked up some english through the years though. See how toxic you are? The way you talk might very well be why you get banned. You have an attitude worse than a 10 year old child.

Offtopic: never seen this clan, who is dis guy refering to? Pretty sure he has never faced most of the current players, as he is a self proclaimed retired apb player that just sits in social.... 

@MattScott youve been here for a while, is all this lying not enough?

Edited by spher3

2 minutes ago, spher3 said:

Not really. Look at my profile pic. Im a veteran just like you. But i picked up some english through the years though. See how toxic you are? The way you talk might very well be why you get banned. You have an attitude worse than a 10 year old child.

we have all rights to be toxic and we will be because 3 innocent people are banned for no reason that they have reason matt write here public why they got bann but he not have reason for all 3 accounts because players not do anything wrong,3 inactive accounts are banned because some mad kid like you have option to bann people and he bann 3 players and not even sent email why they are banned because he cant write im mad and i bann you for that,of course they must to unlock everything,

they also have to publicly apologize to the players

1 minute ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

we have all rights to be toxic and we will be because 3 innocent people are banned for no reason that they have reason matt write here public why they got bann but he not have reason for all 3 accounts because players not do anything wrong,3 inactive accounts are banned because some mad kid like you have option to bann people and he bann 3 players and not even sent email why they are banned because he cant write im mad and i bann you for that,of course they must to unlock everything,

they also have to publicly apologize to the players

btw lixil stop them toi speak here,she put restrict to them here on forum,they cant write post or comment,they cant send message,matt say to error to message him but lixil restrict him that he cant send message,write post or comment,that show to us that they try to cover/hide all case and to protect that gm,for this,for 3 false banns he need to fly out from little orbit,because he not made i mistake he made 3 and old customers/players veterans he block from game,

gm exploited his rights illegally nad bann them for nothing

52 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Nothing shown in that video, at least from the standpoint of symbols was bannable. 

So whatever reason for his ban, that isnt it. 

It is not shown, it is in the symbol chooser. So gm had right to remove them, as he did. Per example, bending over forwards in undergarnments is a sexually provocative position si?.. Im not saying this is the reason for the ban but it might very well be the reason for the first kick, during that moment he directly starts insulting the gamemaster who he knows is there, just to spark an argument or whatever its called. As you can see throughout the various threads around this topic, he gets very heated as soon as he is proven wrong. There could be many factors and variables taken into account of his ban. Im just stating the first possibilities i saw in the vid. 

14 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

You may use to have been a pro-veteran player but now you don't even have an account. You up for a game of eye spy?