Sign in to follow this  
CrimeElite(clan)

Guys play Apb but just dont spend any money on Armas market (Reason false banns,Matt try to hide)

We all know that Apb is dead game.Each day players leave Apb.Some twitchers live while play game write tittle; people still play "this s h i t".Why to not spend money on Apb?Because in Little Orbit many noobs have option to bann player.You can always share the same destiny with ErrorDetection.He go live on Twitch and play Apb in social district.Some jealous noob (GM), we call him noob kid, see in collection symbols some naked girls and he instant not warning parament bann his acc, but that is not all he bann 2 more acc of people that play Apb with Error(clan mates),Gm finde on Error twitch nick names and bann all characters that Error write on his channel,Gm think that all Error use,and without rights he bann all other peoples.3 acc more then 10 characters.Tha is not 1 chase, we have diferent wher female girl on twitch got instant bann to,they never send reason why her acc is blocked.She not broke ToS or cheating.They will try this cover up,read while they not delete post.I cant say you guys, you cant play Apb. That is your choice what you will play but i can "Warning you that you can got bann for nothing while you spend money.Many players say "After i spend many hours in game and many real money i got bann.Why?Because G1 now Little Orbit not have more money from you.You buy evrything.They will bann you because they think we are r e t a r d s we will creat again acc and spend more money.I have many evidence for this what I write here.Go on errordetection twitch channel you will finde link there on his channel, watch video.If that is not enough for you just contact there error with private message he will show you more evidence.Btw we all make post here how error got bann 

Matt say we not try hide something here but i will close this post.Error can contact me in private message to solve this case.He never read or answer to error message.Because he think ok all will forgot on this and we can go foward.We will not forgot on error case.Because our Account our Character maybe is next target ...

@MattScott

Just now, CrimeElite(clan) said:

We all know that Apb is dead game

No we dont

Each day players leave Apb

you can never truly leave its a drug

Some twitchers live while play game write tittle; people still play "this s h i t"

twitchers are known for being aliens

Why to not spend money on Apb?Because in Little Orbit many noobs have option to bann player.

what one person does mistake or otherwise does not say that is how Little Orbit does things . people are human.

~snip~

too many false accusations  by you (twisted words are in fact deception and false) so no thanks.

If you don't want to play that is your call. Many of us do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

Maybe your account is next,then you will see 🙂

You say person does mistake,yea in this case Gm do BIGGG mistake he bann player because he see something on twitch not in game,but Little Orbit not fix this,they try to hide.Why Matt not public here and private in in email apologized to error?

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

weird flex but ok

cookie finde in arhive if you dont remeber wher error say to you that gm say to him "one day we will bann you"

6 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

You say person does mistake,yea in this case Gm do BIGGG mistake he bann player because he see something on twitch not in game,but Little Orbit not fix this,they try to hide.Why Matt not public here and private in in email apologized to error?

Didnt Matt contact you directly about this?

What more could you ask for?

Edited by CookiePuss

cookie finde in arhive if you dont remeber wher error say to you that gm say to him "one day we will bann you"

many haters hate crime elite and leader errordetection

Hi there,

There is no attempt to hide this. I asked Error Detection to contact me privately so I could discuss the real reason he was banned.

I see that you messaged me as well, but I cannot discuss another player’s account with you.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

many haters hate crime elite and leader errordetection

I dont know what any of that means. 

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

There is no attempt to hide this. I asked Error Detection to contact me privately so I could discuss the real reason he was banned.

I see that you messaged me as well, but I cannot discuss another player’s account with you.

Thanks,

Matt

Stop Hide say here reason why he is banned and why his account is not unlocked.Some your worker see on twitch symbols on in game that is not broke any ToS.Why other peole are banned to.3 accounts he instant banned. (Removed player email) (Removed player email) (Removed player email) all banned

note: please don’t post player’s private emails here

@MattScott take your time and watch video errorgot bann because noob kid (Gm) see on twitch in error collection naked symbols that is all have evidence,he not broke any Tos because he not creator of that symbols plus he not public that symbols in game that can others see

You all know this is the same guy on multiple forum accounts, right?

Literally compare the grammar, sentence structure, poor use of punctuation - it's pretty obvious it's all the same guy on multiple accounts, trying to create this illusion of being multiple people.

Get a life, my guy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ShadowXS said:

You all know this is the same guy on multiple forum accounts, right?

Literally compare the grammar, sentence structure, poor use of punctuation - it's pretty obvious it's all the same guy on multiple accounts, trying to create this illusion of being multiple people.

Get a life, my guy.

yes we are the same,i live in the same house with him,is that problem?

1 minute ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

im think it problem

32 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

we have diferent wher female girl on twitch got instant bann to,they never send reason why her acc is blocked.She not broke ToS or cheating.

Get your story straight, my guy.

8 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

Si dat is ze problem. Ooon a real note though, i looked into this for like 5 minutes only. And its not really hard to see that error detection is toxic and shouldnt behave as he does. The YT vid clearly shows him repeatedly insulting a gamemaster. Whilst it is his problem that he continuously breaks the newly changed ToS. Yes there are thongs and such in-game. That doesnt make your symbol rule-compliant. Your symbols were properly dressed but had a bit of spice to them, they were raunchy. Sexually provocative. Thats not what the ingame thongs do to your character. You simply wear it as a garnment, not as a sexsymbol. These are just some of the reasons that i could find on the top of my head why you/him/whatever-mr-ban-evader got banned.

Edited by spher3

1 minute ago, spher3 said:

Si dat is ze problem. Ooon a real note though, i looked into this for like 5 minutes only. And its not really hard to see that error detection is toxic and shouldnt behave as he does. The YT vid clearly shows him repeatedly insulting a gamemaster. Whilst it is his problem that he continuously breaks the newly changed ToS. Yes there are thongs and such in-game. That doesnt make your symbol rule compliant. Your symbols were properly dressed but had a vit of spice to them, they were raunchy. Sexually provocative. Thats not what the ingame thongs do to your character. You simply wear it as a garnment, not as a sexsymbol. These are just some of the reasons that i could find on the top of my head why you/him/whatever-mr-ban-evader got banned.

they bann him for no reason because some gm hate him,what you expect from error to be nice and polite

1 minute ago, spher3 said:

Si dat is ze problem. Ooon a real note though, i looked into this for like 5 minutes only. And its not really hard to see that error detection is toxic and shouldnt behave as he does. The YT vid clearly shows him repeatedly insulting a gamemaster. Whilst it is his problem that he continuously breaks the newly changed ToS. Yes there are thongs and such in-game. That doesnt make your symbol rule compliant. Your symbols were properly dressed but had a vit of spice to them, they were raunchy. Sexually provocative. Thats not what the ingame thongs do to your character. You simply wear it as a garnment, not as a sexsymbol. These are just some of the reasons that i could find on the top of my head why you/him/whatever-mr-ban-evader got banned.

Nothing shown in that video, at least from the standpoint of symbols was bannable. 

So whatever reason for his ban, that isnt it. 

they bann him for no reason because some gm hate him,what you expect from error to be nice and polite

This guy is still trying to act like it's not him. We know it's you Error, we know you're the same guy making multiple threads on multiple forum accounts. It's time to stop. You're not fooling anyone. The cringe is unbearable at this point. 

• Like 2

btw he have rights to insulting on his twitch channel he not insulting gm in game,if he not liked he can always leave channel,he not broken any ToS in game he can not go bann,because i repeat he not broke any Tos in game he show on twitch he write on twitch

He/she/it(refering to your differentiations of story) wasnt nice. At all. And there was a reason. Clearly on the video. You know this yourself but now you regret your actions and come here to get a sliver of hope to get your account back. As soon as he got kicked while the gm started to clean up he started going ballistic and insulting the gm in his twitchchat. I frankly believe you are error and that you cant admit that you are at wrong here. Dont go around thinking you own the world. You insulted a gm publicly and also didnt conply to the terms of service. Just accept your faith dood.

btw he have rights to insulting on his twitch channel he not insulting gm in game,if he not liked he can always leave channel,he not broken any ToS in game he can not go bann,because i repeat he not broke any Tos in game he show on twitch he write on twitch

No. Twitch has a rule for that. He could in fact also get twitch banned. Breaking tos of a game you are streaming can lead to a termination of the account. And insulting a gm in twitch chat while streaming said game, about an issue in the game, to an individual ingame, that you know reads twitch chat, is in fact revolving around the game and not twitch. No matter where you type it. You knew as a fact the gm would see it. And did it publicly. And the break of tos is you raunchy symbols. Not the personal insults. And those are within the game.

Just now, spher3 said:

He/she/it(refering to your differentiations of story) wasnt nice. At all. And there was a reason. Clearly on the video. You know this yourself but now you regret your actions and come here to get a sliver of hope to get your account back. As soon as he got kicked while the gm started to clean up he started going ballistic and insulting the gm in his twitchchat. I frankly believe you are error and that you cant admit that you are at wrong here. Dont go around thinking you own the world. You insulted a gm publicly and also didnt conply to the terms of service. Just accept your faith dood.

nah you think wrong,he not play long time apb,he not wana play apb,he enter in social 2-3 min and he got bann he/we just wana warning others what happend and that you maybe next,why to play apb when all night is dead game,when we come from work only 10 players in district,apb have max 500 players per day,6-7 years nothing new and to play apb i not see reason

3 minutes ago, CrimeElite(clan) said:

nah you think wrong,he not play long time apb,he not wana play apb,he enter in social 2-3 min and he got bann he/we just wana warning others what happend and that you maybe next,why to play apb when all night is dead game,when we come from work only 10 players in district,apb have max 500 players per day,6-7 years nothing new and to play apb i not see reason

thats great its time to quit right.

Edited by Deadliest

Sigh.

I really wanna call OP out on all their bs but I'm keeping my hands tied this time.

• Like 1