Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

DONT MAKE 1v1 POSSIBLE OR MAKE A COOLDOWN ON CAR SPAWNERS

The game gets me in a 1v1 still and im getting this stupid guy who keeps hiding on roofs because he knows I have to attack and I have disadvantage but he never show his face until i hit the point, so i end up by killing him after wasting so much time now I have to go around the map dropping a medium item so i try to spawn my car and i get stuck opening a mailbox because you genius thought it was a nice idea to put that near a car spawner. So im dying and the item get camped by the guy who abuse the car spawner and keep fucking spawning his car everytime i blow it up or make an attempt at getting the item back... everytime he fucking spawn a new car and rush me with OCA because I have no choice of picking the item on a 1v1 (CANT CALL F*CKING BACKUP)... so hes there just rushing in a car everytime i touch the item/spawn my car... and i cant do anything because everytime he crouch behind his car and hes 90% covered. And nothing will fucking hit this fucker even grenades dont have time to explode because he shoot me when cooking... Fix your GAME LITTLE ORBIT IM TIRED OF ALL THIS FUCKING BROKEN MECHANICS WHO MAKE EASY SITUATIONS GO SO FREAKING WRONG. MAKE 1v1 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE and make a cooldown on car spawners because this is just fucking abuse... The man couldnt fight me unless he have a fucking roof or a damn muscle car... I even manage to kill him but got myself blown up in the process and i spawned really far while i saw him spawning on the item with a gray name repeating the same bullsh*t strat... ABUSEEEE

Edited by moneychixx

There is a cooldown on Car Spawner? At least on its use. You can't spawn in a car more than once every 120 seconds.

Also 1v1s should be rare, because the game doesn't start missions with only a single player in them. Therefore you can only get 1v1s if 2 or more players start a mission and all but one of them abandon the mission before they get opposition (unless of course they reverted that). I guess they need to have the game automatically abandon an unopposed mission if there's only one player left.

Alternatively, you can abandon the mission yourself if everyone else leaves it before opposition.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1

APB does not have missions that can translate to 1v1 without being severely outmatched just by placement of objectives and the time it takes 1 on 1.

I agree the ability to start 1 on 1 missions should be taken out.

Either that or let both sides call in backup immediately so that it wont be 1v1

Little orbit is already fixing APB but there is a lot of spaghetti coding to go through. It will take time.

34 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

i try to spawn my car and i get stuck opening a mailbox because you genius thought it was a nice idea to put that near a car spawner

Little Orbit did not design APB it is not their fault

can you fix that wall of test please? it makes it hard to help you.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

I'd rather get 10's 1vs1 in a row than 2vs2. In 1vs1 I rely on myself, I decide what and when to do and I don't have this illusion that other team mate knows my thoughts and gonna flank when it's obvious moment to do it. To be honest tho most spots are balanced for 4vs4

1 hour ago, MrChan said:

There is a cooldown on Car Spawner? At least on its use. You can't spawn in a car more than once every 120 seconds.

Also 1v1s should be rare, because the game doesn't start missions with only a single player in them. Therefore you can only get 1v1s if 2 or more players start a mission and all but one of them abandon the mission before they get opposition (unless of course they reverted that). I guess they need to have the game automatically abandon an unopposed mission if there's only one player left.

Alternatively, you can abandon the mission yourself if everyone else leaves it before opposition.

The car spawn machine should have a cooldown itself. Not the car spawn mod.

4 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I'd rather get 10's 1vs1 in a row than 2vs2. In 1vs1 I rely on myself, I decide what and when to do and I don't have this illusion that other team mate knows my thoughts and gonna flank when it's obvious moment to do it. To be honest tho most spots are balanced for 4vs4

I like 1v1 but they have to limits some mods and car spawn restriction or something... I had to turn around the rosie for 3mins on a guy to finally eliminate him in a 4min stage. Because he was using roof and shooting me everytime I made a move. All the time wasted and all the shit roof camping already makes it hard that mods and powerful van with mods would own any 1v1. Also attacking on 1v1 is super hard already...

Edited by moneychixx

2 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

I like 1v1 but they have to limits some mods and car spawn restriction or something... I had to turn around the rosie for 3mins on a guy to finally eliminate him in a 4min stage. Because he was using roof and shooting me everytime I made a move. All the time wasted and all the shit roof camping already makes it hard that mods and powerful van with mods would own any 1v1. Also attacking on 1v1 is super hard already...

Car spawner should be limited to 120-150 meters at least. 30 meters is game breaking

1 v 1's and 2 v 2's are the worst, I've been having too many of both just recently.

A better matchmaking system can't come soon enough.

yea 1v1 and 2v2 are tiresome.

I want a massive 8 v 8 mission everytime!!!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, moneychixx said:

The game gets me in a 1v1 still and im getting this stupid guy who keeps hiding on roofs because he knows I have to attack and I have disadvantage but he never show his face until i hit the point, so i end up by killing him after wasting so much time now I have to go around the map dropping a medium item so i try to spawn my car and i get stuck opening a mailbox because you genius thought it was a nice idea to put that near a car spawner. So im dying and the item get camped by the guy who abuse the car spawner and keep fucking spawning his car everytime i blow it up or make an attempt at getting the item back... everytime he fucking spawn a new car and rush me with OCA because I have no choice of picking the item on a 1v1 (CANT CALL F*CKING BACKUP)... so hes there just rushing in a car everytime i touch the item/spawn my car... and i cant do anything because everytime he crouch behind his car and hes 90% covered. And nothing will fucking hit this fucker even grenades dont have time to explode because he shoot me when cooking... Fix your GAME LITTLE ORBIT IM TIRED OF ALL THIS FUCKING BROKEN MECHANICS WHO MAKE EASY SITUATIONS GO SO FREAKING WRONG. MAKE 1v1 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE and make a cooldown on car spawners because this is just fucking abuse... The man couldnt fight me unless he have a fucking roof or a damn muscle car... I even manage to kill him but got myself blown up in the process and i spawned really far while i saw him spawning on the item with a gray name repeating the same bullsh*t strat... ABUSEEEE

LOL l2p

14 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Car spawner should be limited to 120-150 meters at least. 30 meters is game breaking

at that point it's going to be pretty much useless

The stupid thing is - if it's far enough from a player, you can literally see people pop into existence from that car, even if it's being shot at.

IMO a car spawn taking fire should be disabled for one or two seconds per-hit, so a stray lucky bullet is a hindrance, focused pelting becomes a strategy

1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

at that point it's going to be pretty much useless

The stupid thing is - if it's far enough from a player, you can literally see people pop into existence from that car, even if it's being shot at.

IMO a car spawn taking fire should be disabled for one or two seconds per-hit, so a stray lucky bullet is a hindrance, focused pelting becomes a strategy

The whole purpose of the car spawner was to let people chose more strategic spots and to avoid spawning straight in the HVR crosshair etc. But 30m limit is just too much.

Please for the love of god give a VIP a farther spawn point every other death to allow him time to breathe once and get his whereabouts. We all have been on both sides of this. Its just dumb. 

23 hours ago, moneychixx said:

But that'd be useless in teams of 3 and 4 which the game is designed for - one person could easily always have a spawner up.

The issue is that 1v1s shouldn't happen, which they're not supposed to. But sometimes they slip through.

14 hours ago, collectmoments said:

LOL l2p

I would of love seeing you in that unfair situation... I bet you can't even tell me what you would of done. I am sure I could reply with any counter.

On 11/13/2018 at 4:32 AM, moneychixx said:

system of balance . under the same technical conditions and an equal balance of characters - I think the system can generate 1 on 1 matches .

Sign in to follow this