moxxichixx

Epidemic almost over. What new district we get instead of it?

Hello Little Orbit, thank you for hearing me last time about the eliminations not counting toward weapons roles and I know you investigated in it but no news. Anyway are we gonna get the same Open Conflict servers up after the halloween event is done or can we get something different like Fight Club - Beacon. That map was awesome and removed and was replaced with Open Conflict that nobody FREAKING plays... Please hear me out. I feel like everything I talked about earlier was ignored. Can we at least get an extra fight club up after epidemic event... APB is getting boring please help help help.

P.S. I don't even care if Beacon fight club gives no rewards... open conflict doesn't either and like I said nobody plays it anyway.

Edited by moneychixx

They said that a new event named Gun Play is coming before Christmas.

9 minutes ago, Syzus said:

They said that a new event named Gun Play is coming before Christmas.

yes but thats more weapon testing nobody cares about..better test districts with removed threat so they can start tweaking the matchmaking

9 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

yes but thats more weapon testing nobody cares about..better test districts with removed threat so they can start tweaking the matchmaking

You mean open conflict that nobody played in? That would be a very solid idea to waste resources.

• Like 1

A new fight club map from financial or waterfront could be made  with various features

Thanks to the barrels for the Halloween event its possible to do a tower defense style between two teams. (might not be the correct terms used)

A few games  do a similar thing on their maps. smash the towers to make the core vulnerable then hit the core to win.

Beacon would be nice as well I miss that. but there's also new possibilities thanks to the Halloween event from Little Orbit

17 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

When will people understand that you literally can't fix matchmaking at this point?

The player pool is way too small to generate balanced missions, even with district phasing.

Besides, gunplay isn't some weapon testing - it's a new version of gungame. We had that for christmas a few times already.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

When will people understand that you literally can't fix matchmaking at this point?

The player pool is way too small to generate balanced missions, even with district phasing.

What, you arent looking forward to the plethora of 2v5 matches coming your way with phasing?

Cuz I know Im not.

On 11/13/2018 at 4:14 AM, moneychixx said:

Hello Little Orbit, thank you for hearing me last time about the eliminations not counting toward weapons roles and I know you investigated in it but no news. Anyway are we gonna get the same Open Conflict servers up after the halloween event is done or can we get something different like Fight Club - Beacon. That map was awesome and removed and was replaced with Open Conflict that nobody FREAKING plays... Please hear me out. I feel like everything I talked about earlier was ignored. Can we at least get an extra fight club up after epidemic event... APB is getting boring please help help help.

P.S. I don't even care if Beacon fight club gives no rewards... open conflict doesn't either and like I said nobody plays it anyway.

Christmas is coming up soon you might get Beacon back sooner then you thought

(good for me too need to finish up my cap 40 testing)

question : Epidemic almost over. What new district we get instead of it?

Answer : It's a surprise

Details :  New content coming was mentioned by MattScott - may be irrelevant to this however

Edited by Fortune Runner

Oh I miss beacon, hope to see 'er soon. 

on the topic of district phasing/matchmaking, hopefully by that time, the game's been updated, upgraded, and revived to at least start working on those again.