Dragster

In need of advice

First off, You probably think this is just silly but bear with me.

I can't decide if I want to mainly play on my enforcer(r198) or my crim(r253).  I started playing back 2011 with some friends and we played crim. Later in 2013 we all stopped playing for several reasons, but I soon came back and made an enforcer because I just wanted one. I played back and forth through the years, but now I want to fully commit to the game again after hearing the news of Little Orbit taking over. I have double the amount of time played on my crim compared to my enf.

If I succeed to recruit my friends they will probably want to play crim aswell.

The character have a few different items, but nothing that the other one can't have or really need.

Which character should I main and why?

Sorry for the stupid question but I need to exchange my thoughts somewhere.

Edited by Dragster

If I were you'd finish off leveling my Crim then head over to my Enforcer and level him up.

Whichever one you feel like at the moment. You shouldn't worry about which is your main right now. I recommend feeling your way through it, log in on them both, play some missions, and see which one you're enjoying more.

2 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Whichever one you feel like at the moment. You shouldn't worry about which is your main right now. I recommend feeling your way through it, log in on them both, play some missions, and see which one you're enjoying more.

I tried to do that today but it only made me more unsure... 

Just now, Dragster said:

I tried to do that today but it only made me more unsure... 

Then play Enforcers, they have cooler stuff, and your enf has a level deficit.

From my past experience, enforcers are usually more organized and play in teams more, while criminals are more random with their grouping. Both are cool but I personally prefer the criminals, purely for the aesthetic.