Sign in to follow this  
Jazeker

obvious cheaters in 20 vs 20 event matches - battleye outdated

The noob kind, that can't even hide they are cheating. Dumb noobs with cheats. Not triggerbots, aimbots. Idiots with aimbots.

Does anyone from LO even care that their old battleye is being disabled, battleye does give support for these things ya know! Just use your battleye contact! Well ... if you pay them for the anticheat service of course.

I mean if you don't, can't you just remove rootkit for legit players as well? Why have force this rootkit on legit players if you won't update it for cheaters? You want our anime or something?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

this thread is all over the place 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

this thread is all over the place 

You have a problem with his root, kid?

Sorry, but after getting almost immediately accused of cheating upon returning to this late-halloween event after being away for several months, I no longer believe ANYTHING people say about cheating unless I witness it my self.

Neither should anyone else.

Edited by Chinook
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

True, you can see some obv. cheaters time to time .. not to mention macro/triger heroes. Dunno what have to change so that APB would be free from cheaters.

5 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

True, you can see some obv. cheaters time to time .. not to mention macro/triger heroes. Dunno what have to change so that APB would be free from cheaters.

server shutdown 

• Like 1

Since the BattleEye patch,

everyone knew already it won't work.

Same cheaters cheating since the BE patch and..?

Surprise!!! They still not banned yaaaaaay!

• Like 1

funny someone said they got accused of cheating, yet I drop 25+ kills and never once seen that person on top LOOOL

7 hours ago, Dasimoge said:

Since the BattleEye patch,

everyone knew already it won't work.

Same cheaters cheating since the BE patch and..?

Surprise!!! They still not banned yaaaaaay!

I was able to come back to the game because of BattlEye, so I don't know how crazy the cheating was beforehand. If it was anything like how back in the day you'd see people SHAWcoptering in fightclub left and right, then I think BE did a good job at cleaning up cheaters. Otherwise, you're probably just complaining about legit players being good, or maybe you are right and detected a "skilled" player using a triggerbot or something (which wont be the case for every person you think is cheating 😛).

• Thanks 1

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Thanks 4

Haven't you heard? There are no cheaters in APB, you are just bad and have to git gud? /s

There must be hundreds of non-public BE bypasses at this point and it's not to hard to find non-patched public bypass. Lsass was left in the wild for a long time.

FF was pretty good, can't bypass stats analysis.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Chinook said:

Sorry, but after getting almost immediately accused of cheating upon returning to this late-halloween event after being away for several months, I no longer believe ANYTHING people say about cheating unless I witness it my self.

Neither should anyone else.

agreed

12 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

You have a problem with his root, kid?

you point that root anywhere my kit and I'll cut it off ! I swear I'll do it !!!

19 hours ago, Jazeker said:

You want our anime or something?

This is where I got lost and thought I'd never find my way back.

Sign in to follow this