Almonra

Chat text Size

I just started playing again, been years since I played FE.  The last two games I have played where (are) in Alpha so starting over wipe after wipe is getting old.

I enjoy playing FE with one minor problem, Chat Text Size. Now before everyone jumps in with a fix, yes I know in set up you can change the chat text to Extra Larger, or something like that.

Anyway the largest size is selected and still the text in chat is hard for me to read due to being so small.  I am running a monitor at 2560 x 1440 resolution and refresh rate at 119 Hz.

Amazing there seems to be no lag playing the game, its just with chat so small  I would like to ask a question in-game, or maybe join a faction but not tell I can read what is being said.

So basically looking for  a tech person to tell me if there is away to make text larger?

Have a great day...new clone,,

in game, Modac..  

decrease the resolution to fullhd, btw sniping also not looking good at higher res

a1e657eef55c.jpg

Not sure what fullHD resolution, tried to lower the resolution and all it did was make the game window smaller and print was still the same.

thanks for your time though,,

disable 'run in a window' option or change your windows desktop resolution to play in a fullscreen window