Sign in to follow this  
resonvnce

Required 20 rank for using weapons (bug?)

Why do all weapons with open slots, except "OCA EW 626" and "JG" - require 20 rank? 
first.1541846013.png

I am 9 rank with open roles, I have unlocked weapons with open slots, but I can only use "OCA" and "JG". Why?
last.1541846367.png

I know that even higher rank is required to use modifications, but I'm interested in something else: why can I use only JG and OCA? 

I propose to remove the required rank for weapons unlocked by opening the role.

Probably because these come with an open customizable slot maybe to prevent rerolling cheaters from using mods but then again it's just r20 you can reach that in a day or less no prob

Edited by K3ith

2 hours ago, K3ith said:

Probably because these come with an open customizable slot maybe to prevent rerolling cheaters from using mods but then again it's just r20 you can reach that in a day or less no prob

Can reach that within a couple of hours at most for the average player. You practically get a level a mission at that low a rank.

Seems more like they forgot to add the rank restrictin to those guns in particular - the JG Stock and OCA Stock are cosmetic variations of the guns added a couple of years ago

Better question is - why are the stock and tactical variants available at Rank 1 instead of Rank 20, where they should be?

Why do you even want slotted weapons? Tier 1 mods have a Rank 20 restriction too.

Sign in to follow this