yood

applause

today I completed the execution of the Epidemic event .

5B60e8Bnda.jpg

let's see what I got !

2 new titles 

kYnRGPv1dR.jpg

3 new weapon skins

3Gi9DDR081.jpg

4 new primitive pictures

mFJP6fAW9P.jpg

1 old hat I already have .

47zi9yf6K4.jpg

LO ! you are the greedy team .

Edited by Yood

You missed the old skin selector, the backpack selector and loads of joker tickets, just sayin'

On 09.11.2018 at 20:23, Kevkof said:

You missed the old skin selector, the backpack selector and loads of joker tickets, just sayin'

everything you're saying I had before this event. all the old skins fall from the messenger Trick . 

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

everything you're saying I had before this event.

Not everyone has everything from the previous years, it's not because you do that that makes the rewards bad. They just aren't optimal for you or maybe what you hoped for.

Keeping in mind that they technically don't have to give you anything, it seems like you get a fair amount of things (but that's just my view on things of course).

I personally had all the things from before as well, but still greatly appreciate the effort that went into making a new event on such short notice, including lots of new mechanics (to APB) and also the new skins that have their glow-state phasing in and out (which is yet another new thing, afaik).

Every one seems to want so much all at once, but that is not how things work. As much as that would be amazing and nice to have, it's just not something that often happens.

• Like 2

You know, the point of the event is not the rewards, right? How about just playing the brand new content in the game instead of complaining that the rewards are not what you wanted?

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Not everyone has everything from the previous years, it's not because you do that that makes the rewards bad. They just aren't optimal for you or maybe what you hoped for.

Keeping in mind that they technically don't have to give you anything, it seems like you get a fair amount of things (but that's just my view on things of course).

I personally had all the things from before as well, but still greatly appreciate the effort that went into making a new event on such short notice, including lots of new mechanics (to APB) and also the new skins that have their glow-state phasing in and out (which is yet another new thing, afaik).

Every one seems to want so much all at once, but that is not how things work. As much as that would be amazing and nice to have, it's just not something that often happens.

event done well . I do not deny it ( tasks and goals are very easy ) . I did big bets for new things , for example clothes of the army of pumpkins from the event  Hoserman

es64DC5F50.jpg

mxJ5U2ulog.jpg

3f29VhXWd3.jpg

usB9k1a15y.jpg

but I can't find ANY NEW stuff !

Edited by Yood

12 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You know, the point of the event is not the rewards, right? How about just playing the brand new content in the game instead of complaining that the rewards are not what you wanted?

the bottom line is that it is now the ninth day after the event . and on Jericho's server, the dynamic event area is empty . I'm Not saying that the bad event ! event done well . it is dynamic and very light . Hoserman event was more difficult  .

I stop making comments to avoid being accused of inciting discord . and read your comments .

Edited by Yood

3 reskinned gun skins that look just like the other Halloween skins, was in my opinion too little and too underwhelming, in terms of new content.

• Thanks 1

LO being greedy may also mean that you are being a leech. Every coin has 2 sides to it, hmm~~?

25 minutes ago, Yood said:

event done well . I do not deny it ( tasks and goals are very easy ) . 

I commend you for being one of the VERY few who have no issues with killing 3 barrel-carriers. Respect++ towards your skills

7 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

LO being greedy may also mean that you are being a leech. Every coin has 2 sides to it, hmm~~?

I commend you for being one of the VERY few who have no issues with killing 3 barrel-carriers. Respect++ towards your skills

your answer is a bit off topic . But in the task described by you there are NO PROBLEMS at all . once again Epidemic 2 is a very easy event in comparison with the event  Hoserman . where you had to run away from the whole army of pumpkins led by Hoserman .

Edited by Yood

Yood the rewards were made public some time ago.

Why did you play the event if you didn't want the rewards?

And if you had fun playing the event, this completely new event, well isn't that reward enough?

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yood the rewards were made public some time ago.

Why did you play the event if you didn't want the rewards?

And if you had fun playing the event, this completely new event, well isn't that reward enough?

G1 was a more generous company.  it upsets me . if you don't give to others - nobody will give you anything too . 

personal question for you CookiePuss - what awards did you personally receive playing in the event ?

Edited by Yood

I want to remind you that at the time of G1 we received a lot of codes : premium time , things . G1 attracted players . at the moment, this is not .

although these are simple rules of successful business .

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yood said:

G1 was a more generous company.  it upsets me . if you don't give to others - nobody will give you anything too . 

personal question for you CookiePuss - what awards did you personally receive playing in the event ?

All rewards on 3 characters. But just the ghost skin and 2 of the new skins on the rest. I didnt want all the rewards. I also did not do the pumpkin search for the same reason. 

34 minutes ago, Yood said:

I want to remind you that at the time of G1 we received a lot of codes : premium time , things . G1 attracted players . at the moment, this is not .

Yes. We should all look up to G1 and their superior ability to run a succesful business. G1 is to software what Bill Gates is to... errrm... well, different software.

imagine being offered free stuff, taking it, and then turning around and calling the person who gave it to you greedy for not giving you more stuff

you are the ultimate moocher 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yood said:

I rather have LO do a poor job at events currently and delivering stuff overall than old G1 doing alright-ish at recycling events and doing nothing for years.

Primitives and skins are pretty nice ... yes compere to G1 times, LO didint give much rewards ,but hey .. we got new event... not reroll event like G1 use to make .. fresh new event, dats biggest reward.

Edited by MartisLTU
Rip Eng.

primitives are honestly what i most am interested

Would welcome more of them, in future contacts.

44 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

I never knew that the flag of Ireland had such bright colors! 

I took those screenshots (that he didn't even credit me for lol) before we even got to rank 4, which would have given the first skin. 

These were just taken by hovering over the skin in the menu.

13 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

^ THIS

13 hours ago, Yood said:

your answer is a bit off topic . But in the task described by you there are NO PROBLEMS at all . once again Epidemic 2 is a very easy event in comparison with the event  Hoserman . where you had to run away from the whole army of pumpkins led by Hoserman .

It is NOT off topic when your punchline/closing-remark was: "LO ! you are the greedy team . "....

- Although it is okay to compare Epidemic and Horseman, it is not right to judge LO in this way, because LO DID NOT design nor decide rewards for the Horsemen event.

8 hours ago, Yood said:

Absolutely correct, it would indeed spark some loyalty to LO, but there is a possible downside. The player-base at the moment is too low compared to when G1 was in charge. Being generous to a low player-base essentially means running the 'business' for free (for instance, Armas's minimum premium duration lasts a month, but players can do all their customizations in the 3-day-gift-premium to last for like 2-3 months)… Please understand that LO paid a lot to purchase APB, a successful business must have a positive net-income. I could be wrong here and there but this is how I see it right now.