WTH is this paymentwall thing, I'm trying to purchase some G1C and this page never loads(freeze at white screen) anyone else have the same problem or nah?

I tried to purchase g1c's but when it gets me on Paymentwall i get a total white screen bug , i can't see anything... and my 35% offer frmo trial ends soon...pls help.

Do you have an ad blocker that may be filtering the page? 

Have you cleared your browser cache? 

Tried another browser?

I don't have any AD Blocker on , i have cleared my browser cache , haven't tried other browser but i tried from in game as well.

If you're playing using the Steam edition and have connected your Gamersfirst account with Steam account, I think you can buy using Steam wallet using the in-game Steam overlay.

Edited by Saxtus
  • Like 1

Were you using browser or trying to buy it ingame?

If browser which one and did you try using different browser? 

• Thanks 1

I tried 3 diff. browsers , i tried from site and from in game , nothing worked there was a hiding message that i found out when i pressed *ctrl +a , ctrl + c , ctrl+v on other page* , and was saying that Paymentwall doesn't accept payments via Credit Cards from Greece anymore. Dunno if it was a bug or error .
I did finally purchased the gun from Steam wallet and Thank god there was this option , i would have missed the 35% off if there wasnt this option for me.

The text is hidden underneath the payment wall banner up the top, you can't see it on a computer. If you go to the same page on an iPad or something you can slightly scroll up to see the text, it reads:

"Payment wall is not available in your country"

Im from Australia so yeah, I used to be able to buy G1C before they updated to store

Edited by Realise

I am from Greece too.

Glad that Steam wallet works!

Hi everyone,

We have escalated this to PaymentWall so they can address it.

Sorry,

Matt

• Thanks 1

Nice add would be Paysafe Card on Greece... we can buy paysafe cards but we can not use them in few specific games... thats sad. Would be a nice payment method in apb for greek ppl aswell.

This is most likely the same. 

That means you'll have to try and find a different payment method.

I've got the same problem, it means that your country is not supported, use PayPal instead.

It would be nice if they offer some global credit card option.

Still not resolved. It's like the game is telling me don't spend more money than u already did 😄