Sign in to follow this  
Kbee

Fix servers LO

Don't you think its about time you fix servers? Its unpayable now, and im done with apb till you fix servers. So hopefully you fix them before next year:P

the server lag is bad and  the servers are now down yet again during the event to where people may not be able to complete the Halloween event

Yea that's why I am not playing anymore till they fix them .  It's just waste time to try and play in this horrific lag.

Edited by Kbee

you're assuming the servers need to be fixed

what if this is peak performance?

We are aware of the issue, and it is being handled. Sorry about the trouble!

I feel you Kbee.

Would have been nice to play the event without the near constant DDoS.

3 hours ago, Flight said:

We are aware of the issue, and it is being handled. Sorry about the trouble!

This server has been in "mitigation" for over a year now. Are you sure this is DDOS attacks for the past year non-stop? Why would you not get the law involved if that was the case? Proxy or not the attacks can be tracked down. You think this is more than 5-10 people g1 pissed off? Cmon now, apb is not that popular (or unpopular) to receive ddos attacks for over a year. Its absurd for you to expect us to believe that.

This and the lack of response to hackers would by why I stopped spending my money here. Still enjoy the game for free even with all the bs. But the lies need to stop. 

Servers just went done xd. 

Oh shit the mods are here!!! EVERYONE SCATTER!

WTF IS GOING ON, WHY ARE YOU FKN CLOSED. L. O. GET OFF YOUR patootie N PEDDLE HARDER, YOUR EVENT SUCKS, YOU SUCK, N WE TIRED OF YOUR LAG. yOUR FIRED, GET OUT 😠

1 hour ago, Riggsy said:

This server has been in "mitigation" for over a year now. Are you sure this is DDOS attacks for the past year non-stop? Why would you not get the law involved if that was the case? Proxy or not the attacks can be tracked down.

Since you're such a security genius with a degree in network administration and think that tracking down DDoS attacks is simple and doesn't take a bunch of time, resources, and money, please elaborate on how we can track & shut down the network that the person attacking the servers most likely rented easily. I can tell you the correct people (including the authorities) have already been contacted, not much else can be done on LO's part. I have had a conversation about this with Matt in the past.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

WTF IS GOING ON, WHY ARE YOU FKN CLOSED. L. O. GET OFF YOUR patootie N PEDDLE HARDER, YOUR EVENT SUCKS, YOU SUCK, N WE TIRED OF YOUR LAG. yOUR FIRED, GET OUT 😠

he went full smart bois, send in the squad

LO, Imma spend 30 dollars to donate towards feeding the hamsters. ❤️

Jericho went down last night, yes, but at least there was not the consistent warping for hours that's been going on every day since before the start of the event, so it's at least they're not as bad as they were *shrug*

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

you're assuming the servers need to be fixed

what if this is peak performance?

tada tss.

5 hours ago, Riggsy said:

This server has been in "mitigation" for over a year now. Are you sure this is DDOS attacks for the past year non-stop? Why would you not get the law involved if that was the case? Proxy or not the attacks can be tracked down. You think this is more than 5-10 people g1 pissed off? Cmon now, apb is not that popular (or unpopular) to receive ddos attacks for over a year. Its absurd for you to expect us to believe that.

This and the lack of response to hackers would by why I stopped spending my money here. Still enjoy the game for free even with all the bs. But the lies need to stop. 

Little Orbit has not been here a year though.

Laws do not apply to foreign countries the same way it does in the U.S.A. so it is hard to do so.

I do not believe mitigation was on non stop the past few months either since many times there was no lag at all. (driving races were great)

Also how would you respond to hackers who love the attention? That can encourage them even more and many companies don't do that because of it *shrugs*

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Mack some of us love the new event sorry you dont but many of us do.

and no Little Orbit doesn't suck but your attitude surely does so can you stop please?

It's not their fault that they are being victimized by DDos attacks.

• Thanks 1

The lag has been horrible since the event crashing 24/7 but yet EU doesn't have as many problems as NA

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Mack some of us love the new event sorry you dont but many of us do.

and no Little Orbit doesn't suck but your attitude surely does so can you stop please?

It's not their fault that they are being victimized by DDos attacks.

Its not the Event itself or the New Version. I actually think the new idea is good, not to sure about the barrels being so big to move, and i like the weapon drop/pick-up. 

Not only am i salty over the lag and server crashes, but i can't believe they put an event on, using the same servers from g1 or servers of the same caliber as g1.  Knowing before hand that we had lag issues before the event even started. 

I did not know we were having dds. 

So we have mitigation And an Event, and dds   😖 For Christ's Sake. 

On 11/8/2018 at 11:12 AM, Similarities said:

Since you're such a security genius with a degree in network administration

You might want to re-read what i posted. No where did I claim to be a "security genius".

On 11/8/2018 at 11:12 AM, Similarities said:

think that tracking down DDoS attacks is simple and doesn't take a bunch of time, resources, and money

Thank you for agreeing that they can be tracked down. I never claimed it was any of that. Simply that it was possible.

On 11/8/2018 at 3:33 PM, Fortune Runner said:

Little Orbit has not been here a year though.

The server was in "mitigation" long before LO took over.

Laws do not apply to foreign countries the same way it does in the U.S.A. so it is hard to do so.

Good point and it may be true, tho I have yet to hear where these attacks are even coming from. 

I do not believe mitigation was on non stop the past few months either since many times there was no lag at all. (driving races were great)

This also may be true, but I will say the lag has been the only thing that is constant.

Also how would you respond to hackers who love the attention? That can encourage them even more and many companies don't do that because of it *shrugs*

Can't say I would buy an internet based game with a history of "DDoS attacks" without a plan.

Can't you guys just scrap the servers altogether and get brand new servers? wouldn't that solve the DDOS bs that's happening? and we haven't heard anymore news about what's happening with servers apart from what's been said here etc.. we haven't really heard anything as far as i am aware.

Sign in to follow this