Lixil

[PC] PATCH NOTES 1.19.7 (1043) discussion

Thanks for the login reward skin!   ❤️

At least 141 people should be very grateful.

• Like 1

nice login reward skin

42 minutes ago, Lixil said:

•    Removed the ability to use the /abandonmission command in Epidemic

lmao

i really hope this patch doesn't come with 2x amount of other bugs, we already started laughing at the stupid mistakes LO devs let happen, it's ridiculous
should i really mention having to redo the holiday contacts from 0 just because you reached level 5 on the opposite faction one and still need the level 6 rewards
l m a o i really hope that when you bring 3.5 you won't bug every single rewritten thing and i'm really looking to the phasing matchmaking system which will probably mistake golds for bronzes and golds for bronzes and anarchy will strike

So... when is the login rewards distribution? It's past 7 PM UTC.

Sorry for not being up-to-date. Are players who joined Epidemic today-ish rewarded? And with what exactly :P

On 11/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, Kewlin said:

Thanks for the login reward skin!   ❤️

Does it also work when you only go to social? ATM I can only enter social due to battle eye functionality errors on this win8.1 machine

It works with just social entry. Just tested it

Edited by Gamma64c

2 hours ago, Gamma64c said:

Does it also work when you only go to social? ATM I can only enter social due to battle eye functionality errors on this win8.1 machine

It works with just social entry. Just tested it

I believe it does, but I could be wrong. Good luck.

• Like 1

Hello today i changed my email and after that i wanted to contact support i couldn't i want to fix this bug the bug is when i am already signed in i try to enter the support it logs me out and after i want to submit me a ticket it didn't work also i tried in different browsers and my friend also tried it on his pc didn't work please anyone help me with that thank you