Lixil

Upcoming changes in tonight's patch

Hello Everyone,

We have been listening to your feedback and are going to be adding in a login reward for the remainder of the Epidemic event. This log in reward will be your choice of one of the three Epidemic weapon skins or 250 Joker Tickets.
We are going to be addressing a number of issues in the next patch but there are two items that we wanted to address before we post the patch notes.

First, we are aware that the 250 Joker Ticket rewards are not currently being awarded correctly. We have a list of all the accounts that have been affected and will grant those accounts all the missing Joker Tickets after the patch goes live.

Edit 11/16/2018

We had intended to award the players who were affected by the bug that didn't correctly award the 250 Joker Tickets after the patch but have run into some technical difficulties related to being able to grant these tickets. We have resolved this issue and will be granting the affected players their missing Joker Tickets after the next patch.

Second, there was an issue related to the symbols that were added for Halloween when you added the ‘Outline’ effect. The outline would be cut off on some of the symbols. We have corrected this issue but for anyone who has created a custom symbol, we wanted to make you aware that the fix is going to have the side effect of slightly shrinking that symbol.

These are not the only fixes that are going into the next patch but these three issues we felt needed to be addressed before we posted the patch notes.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 9

Thanks for both changes. It's better to catch the symbol thing early and mess up a few symbols than to have it go on forever so it can never be fixed well.

Oh jeez, hopefully the scales is not one of the symbols affected, otherwise im going to have a loooong night fixing my dragon outfit.

Good catch tho, glad it's getting fixed regardless of if I need to put more work in or not haha

Just 2 small questions regarding the Login Reward:

1. Do all one's characters get the login reward or only the first one you log in with?

2. It's one time only reward right? Not continous (aka you get one every day during the period)?

Just asking these questions for clarification, that's all. Anyway, I've mostly been enjoying this event thus far so thumbs up. 👍

hmm, no login reward received.. comes later? 

2 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Will be available after 7PM UTC.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tigrix said:

Logging in has to be after 7PM UTC (universal link: http://www.inyourowntime.info/2018-11-07_19.00_UTC ) up until the end of the event, which should be on the 14th (when they patch).

The rewards can be gotten until the 14th at 9AM UTC (universal link: http://www.inyourowntime.info/2018-11-14_09.00_UTC )

Edited by Kevkof

Nice changes! Glad to see a little leeway given for some of the rewards and nice quick fix on the primitives.

Oh no, Im away for work. Dam, I hope this laptoy can install and run apb. I know Ive done it for Warframe a long time ago for login reward. 

Also, when is the last day to login and get reward?

Edited by killerskull

1 hour ago, killerskull said:

Also, when is the last day to login and get reward?

Should be the 14th (if you're before the patch

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Should be the 14th (if you're before the patch

Thanks.

That sucks balls, thats the day I get back home. 

14 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Logging in has to be after 7PM UTC (universal link: http://www.inyourowntime.info/2018-11-07_19.00_UTC ) up until the end of the event, which should be on the 14th (when they patch).

The rewards can be gotten until the 14th at 9AM UTC (universal link: http://www.inyourowntime.info/2018-11-14_09.00_UTC )

So i've logged in, a few times... no reward. I'm rank 7 and only have one skin unlocked (from when i reached rank4)

My gf logged in, reached rank4 and was given two choices instead of just one choice.

Hmm, is this bugged atm, or am i missing something? 

Ehm when are the missing JT's will be given back to pleyrs that claimed the reward while they were still bugged ?  (Reward awarding 100 jt instead of 250)

im sure im missing at least 300 Jt's if not more .

4 hours ago, Tigrix said:

So i've logged in, a few times... no reward. I'm rank 7 and only have one skin unlocked (from when i reached rank4)

My gf logged in, reached rank4 and was given two choices instead of just one choice.

I got mine directly when logging in (after midnight) maybe something went wrong earlier on in the day. 

YAASSS

tbh I'd rather the event simply go on for 2-3 months to let us weekend warriors catch up, but this is a much easier method of getting them tasty rewards.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
I misread and it is only 1 prize, I am sad now

11 hours ago, Tigrix said:

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

I got mine directly when logging in (after midnight) maybe something went wrong earlier on in the day. 

Yeah same... showed right up on all 11 characters.

Hello everyone (I will update the first post with this information),

We had intended to award the players who were affected by the bug that didn't correctly award the 250 Joker Tickets after the patch but have run into some technical difficulties related to being able to grant these tickets. We have resolved this issue and will be granting the affected players their missing Joker Tickets after the next patch.

• Like 1