Sign in to follow this  
Error_Detection

Little Orbit worker abuses his authority and bans player for no reason (CAUGHT LIVE ON TWITCH)

Worker from game company "Little Orbit" watching live on Twitch player and bann him for no reason.But that is not all.He not just bann twitcher Error Detection, because he hate Error.He bann all accounts that Error write on his Twitch channel in destricpiton that belong to him.?Why their worker abuses his authority and bans players for no reason?Mad worker caught live on Twitch.P.S. Just 1 character have more then 8000 hours of gameplay and spend more then 1000$ real american dollars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I was  on live  stream, that guy who watched his stream  he get mad and  first locked his account to edit his profile   delite symbols blah blah blah.... and after that he locked his profile again and baned all his  profile and +  profile that is writen in his chanel, so my ask you  Little orbit  why  i will join game   spend money and play   and twitch on my  chanel   if some  kid ( i dont care how old is he or she    but was act like kid)  will come on my chanel and do the same?  

we are  to long in this game and some kid come to fu*k your gaming night with baning players  becouse he is mad and act  like  hey i have power i will ban you now   haahah seriously????  we all know this game is dying so we dont care anymore,so we just play the next game  that will everyone else do  because you making big mistake  giving  option  BAN to wrong kids.

I remember another thread where a player was asking about nudity and the tos. It seems this is becoming a very foggy issue.

you can shoot  cops  crimes, see the  blood but you cant wear  thong   on symbol hahahaha     This game start be funny!

1 minute ago, emma77 said:

you can shoot  cops  crimes, see the  blood but you cant wear  thong   on symbol hahahaha     This game start be funny!

Even scarier , if your character has a thong bikini ! Could they ban you for that ?

Although this is sad, it is absolutely fair and in-line. Do you recall when you accepted the EULA to play the game? That long list nobody reads? It comes BEFORE selecting a character, already telling you that EULA is ACCOUNT WIDE.

It also clearly states it under 'Termination':

unknown.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry, but the ban was fair. No abuse was made towards your friend. He should've played by the rules.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Akahi said:

Even scarier , if your character has a thong bikini ! Could they ban you for that ?

i think you need wear something what all do so you dont know is a boy or a girl  in that clothing  ahahahahah  

2 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Although this is sad, it is absolutely fair and in-line. Do you recall when you accepted the EULA to play the game? That long list nobody reads? It comes BEFORE selecting a character, already telling you that EULA is ACCOUNT WIDE.

It also clearly states it under 'Termination':

unknown.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry, but the ban was fair. No abuse was made towards your friend. He should've played by the rules.

so that mean we need read  it about weekly  not only when we made a account?   like umm today im going play apb but let me first see if is something change in  'Termination'

6 minutes ago, emma77 said:

so that mean we need read  it about weekly  not only when we made a account?   like umm today im going play apb but let me first see if is something change in  'Termination'

No... If terms get updated, you will be asked to read and accept them as soon as you login. You surely accepted it more than once by now

• Like 1

The symbols you showed dont break any rules.

GMs were recently revealed to have been improperly trained in regards to this.

Unless you had actual below the belt nudity on some, this GM may just be misinformed still.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Maybe tiggs is not as dead as your twitch profile, and she wants revenge on you. Because stuff that is happening lately is tiggs tier.

No words, thanksfully i rarely log on apb.

Why did you remove the video?

Edited by Excalibur!

21 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

No... If terms get updated, you will be asked to read and accept them as soon as you login. You surely accepted it more than once by now

No one reads that.

It can say that they have the right to take your life and everyone is going to acept. Like stop damage controling.

---

@mattscott matt come help this guy, your gms are acting like apes again and deleting the evidence as usual.

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

No one reads that.

It can say that they have the right to take your life and everyone is going to acept. Like stop damage controling.

---

@mattscott matt come help this guy, your gms are acting like apes again and deleting the evidence as usual.

Have you not read the Forum Rules? We arent allowed to discuss bans.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

No one reads that.

That is their problem

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

These are the terms and they are the same almost everywhere. If they don't like them, they can simply not accept and go somewhere else..

This is also not an excuse for trying to go nude in a game that clearly doesn't allow it....

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Maybe tiggs is not as dead as your twitch profile, and she wants revenge on you. Because stuff that is happening lately is tiggs tier.

No words, thanksfully i rarely log on apb.

Why did you remove the video?

they remove link all time you can watch on YouTube error detection

Hi everyone,

Let’s calm down. It’s 2:30am in Paris, and I have a morning flight back to the US - yet here I am getting up to speed. 

The player has privately messaged me, and I am discussing the situation. 

I want everyone to know there is a lot of missing information in this post.

Thanks,

Matt

Edit: Looks like someone else involved messaged me - not the player. I hadnt read it yet, I was just waking up. My intention wasnt to misrepresent information. I am contacting them now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

you deserved it though.

Edited by Scarlet
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Let’s calm down. It’s 2:30am in Paris, and I have a morning flight back to the US - yet here I am getting up to speed. 

The player has privately messaged me, and I am discussing the situation. 

Thanks,

Matt

you have all evidence in video,on YouTube,on twitch,he not send you private message,his wife message you,dont share fake information

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Matt

Like every other time someone says "i was wrongfully banned"? Damn the one time you believe people.

/s

• Like 1