Sign in to follow this  
bIooP

Out-Of-Bounds-Experience

"A wild Cylen appears in spot X"

So.. recently while i am still working on having stood once on top of every building in FE, I have thought why not share this (definitely "questionable") experience with you .. and ask you to get yourself into weird spots as well and share the screenshots of joy / despair with all of us ?

First off let's start with this location.. can you guess where it is ?  (this one is easy to find out :))

Second of - can you get there too ? 

rMZf1r7.png

Or what other weird location do you know to squeeze yourself in by the usage of magical trickery and voodoo ? (*cough collisionfail*)

PS: Do at own risk - If you get stuck somewhere permanently it might take a while until I can get you out into freedom 😉

Edited by Cylen
  • Like 2

and one more
2UvQBax.png

22 hours ago, Bananko said:

Remove Death Zone ? so we can go exploring maybe ?

Would be a glorious idea 😄

But believe me, I've been there.. there is nothing to see very boring walk around those parts!

But there are enough spots to discover though,  and places to get into that are rather unusual or normally not meant to be entered. Got any own experiences to share ?

Edited by Cylen

the first image looks like the bridge of the alamos, seen from below, the second one seems to be a place between deadfall and s3 (between that space of trees and not trees) can it be?

Edited by Aroa Croft
  • Like 1

I have drove off the edge of the map way way west, And yea not much to see out there.

https://imgur.com/a/2qg8cfM

Pretty much all you see in the death zones.

https://imgur.com/a/79pT07A

(Could not get the images to work and show in the post for some reason)

Merged

@Cylen

Easy....

https://imgur.com/a/Wd0BlJD

Merged

@CylenAnd sometimes you feel "godlike"   : )

Some fun in and above the water, few screens of it.

https://imgur.com/a/cd1dTs9

Edited by Eric Cloud
  • Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 10:07 PM, Cylen said:

Or what other weird location do you know to squeeze yourself in by the usage of magical trickery and voodoo ? (*cough collisionfail*)

My most favorite weird but beautiful locations are:

1. Ominous Facility between Plateau and Northfields. It has no access because the whole area is fenced but you can get there by a trick (ride with motorcycle into the fence by side and you will get through that fence). Around facility there are level 80 mobs (guards, workers and technicians) who can be killed (they are weak as standard level 15 mobs) and they sometimes drop ammunition.

upuDSs6.jpg

aDx9EZX.jpg

2. Mountain area northwest of The Outpost defense town. There is a nice flat area surrounded by hills where you can place a farm and relax, see screenshot below (look at the minimap location, you will be really far behind a map).

to7oTZy.jpg

You can get to that area by the road from this spot (look at player's pointer on minimap):

QYdGoae.jpg

Edited by Lukasocz
  • Like 2

On 11/6/2018 at 11:45 PM, Aroa Croft said:

the first image looks like the bridge of the alamos, seen from below, the second one seems to be a place between deadfall and s3 (between that space of trees and not trees) can it be?

1) correct !!!

2) bit further than deadfall 🙂

On 11/7/2018 at 9:21 PM, Eric Cloud said:

I have drove off the edge of the map way way west, And yea not much to see out there.

https://imgur.com/a/2qg8cfM

Pretty much all you see in the death zones.

https://imgur.com/a/79pT07A

(Could not get the images to work and show in the post for some reason)

Merged

@Cylen

Easy....

https://imgur.com/a/Wd0BlJD

Merged

@CylenAnd sometimes you feel "godlike"   : )

Some fun in and above the water, few screens of it.

https://imgur.com/a/cd1dTs9

These are also some nice ones, Eric!

Thanks for sharing 😄

ps: ever dipped into the toxic ponds at boneclaw, or got stuck in the bounding box in the little lake in the middle of new flagstaff? 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 1:03 AM, Lukasocz said:

My most favorite weird but beautiful locations are:

1. Ominous Facility between Plateau and Northfields. It has no access because the whole area is fenced but you can get there by a trick (ride with motorcycle into the fence by side and you will get through that fence). Around facility there are level 80 mobs (guards, workers and technicians) who can be killed (they are weak as standard level 15 mobs) and they sometimes drop ammunition.

upuDSs6.jpg

aDx9EZX.jpg

2. Mountain area northwest of The Outpost defense town. There is a nice flat area surrounded by hills where you can place a farm and relax, see screenshot below (look at the minimap location, you will be really far behind a map).

to7oTZy.jpg

You can get to that area by the road from this spot (look at player's pointer on minimap):

QYdGoae.jpg

I love nr 1!!! That's a good one 🙂

thanks for sharing all these they are all quite great places and some of them not easy to come by ! ^.^

uTmieZc.jpg

Nice spots everyone, Boneclaw acid baths are lovely! Ominous Facility in north S1 is also another favorite of mine. Before I learned the cycle trick, I had a group of people up their once launching over the fence with tents and Buggys/ATVs. 

• Like 1

All my screenshots were destroyed in the great HDD meltdown of 2013 and I havn't taken many since, but a few places that I remember as being 'tricky' included;
- Vaulting forward on a wolf mid-jump can get you into some odd spots in lakes in Kabab. Going prone then trying to jump repeatedly can send you into a slow crawl into the sky.
(The easiest spot to do this used to be the Chota camp with the little puddle that had a bit of land in the middle. Supposedly G1 fixed it?)
- I only ever managed to do it once, but there is no 'water' in the Campground lake in Terminal. Not even water physics.
(It took a lot of people trying to jump the dock one night before someone finally glitched past the invisible wall and fell into the crater to look up.)
- You can go a lot of places by driving backwards. Like climbing over the mountains in S1 to get into Deadfall or on top of cliffs in PVP zones.
(This is mostly specific to ATVs, but some buggies can reach a similar angles, and certain hills in S1 and S2 don't have proper collision tags for a vehicle driving in reverse.)

On 11/9/2018 at 4:53 PM, Cylen said:

1) correct !!!

2) bit further than deadfall 🙂

These are also some nice ones, Eric!

Thanks for sharing 😄

ps: ever dipped into the toxic ponds at boneclaw, or got stuck in the bounding box in the little lake in the middle of new flagstaff? 

Yes i have.  : )

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 5:58 AM, Eric Cloud said:

Yes i have.  : )

one of the best things to do ! 😄

On 11/12/2018 at 7:11 PM, ItsHooli said:

uTmieZc.jpg

Nice spots everyone, Boneclaw acid baths are lovely! Ominous Facility in north S1 is also another favorite of mine. Before I learned the cycle trick, I had a group of people up their once launching over the fence with tents and Buggys/ATVs. 

haha ! Hooli you found my favorite bathing spot 😄 that#s what i'm talkin'bout XD
Hope your skin did not melt off 😉

Do you know Crag

he lives on a caroussel in Fracture... it must be really lonely up there ... i think he has hallucinations already!

rSHsBrB.png

here is what crag has to say to the world:

Crag: (Top of Ferris Wheel) Hey I think something is coming!!
Crag: (Top of Ferris Wheel) No wait. thats just a jackrabbit...
Crag: (Top of Ferris Wheel) Woah!...I think this thing just moved a bit....

Edited by Cylen
  • Like 2

1Yfabul.jpg

3jzkOyT.jpg

Appearing bigger than expected 😮

sKLHVpM.jpg

Dancing in the water!

n05MzJP.jpg

Toy cars!

I7YBjSs.jpg

Falling through the New Flagstaff FT

Sign in to follow this