Sign in to follow this  
TheGuest

Epidemic event is headache

Spent my only free hour today to spend time playing APB after like few months of not playing apb... I came to finish today's activity for epidemic... one hour was not enough.... this is bullshoot . i should be able to get the rewards i want with the very little time i have and not spend enormous amounts of hours just doing this frustrating thing..... I quit APB months ago, but i came back just to get the event rewards.. Now its like this big red text is in my brain saying not to play APB ever again.. not even in events. I am not even gonna bother playing the event even if they fix it...

give us an option to buy the event rewards from armas for little free timers like me. i can't bother adding more stress than i already have in this frustrating game. however i am a very huge fan of the customization  hence why i tried playing the event.  but this is too frustrating.

Psssstt !  I know how you feel, but we can not change it.

Edited by TackoGirl

You can buy the primitive decals on Armas, not the skins though.  I agree though, a lot of the dailies are pretty ridiculous.  Kill 3 barrel carriers?  Who continues to hold a barrel while getting shot at?  The easiest and quickest one so far was to deal 10,000 damage to barrel stacks which I managed to do in about two minutes, but then there's ones like Win 3 Rounds or something like that which can take hours depending on your team.  Killing 10 players near friendly small toxin barrels took the better part of a day.

The new game mode itself is awesome, but the tasks to get the rewards are way too difficult.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this