Sign in to follow this  
ezmegaz68

anybody else getting disconnected after every 5 minutes or even less without any warning?

I don't even get the disconnecting in 30 seconds warning before getting kicked, the game just kicks me out of nowhere and I get the ususal you have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly message after the log in screen is finally done loading

Even though things you'd expect when suddenly disconnecting like people running into walls are nowhere to be seen

I probably spent more time looking at the exiting current district: financial epidemic than actually playing the game

Am I the only one with this problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

huh? i only got massive lag and delay, havent disconnected once like you said (jericho btw) maybe its your internet ?

im on citadel but it shouldnt be my internet because i havent disconnected randomly from any other game lately

since few days always on joining district for the first time

Edited by Clandestine

I had disconnecting problems few day ago and it was antivirus firewall. He was blocking apb for some reason. After getting another AV Im able to play normal again. 

For some reason AV is seeing Apb as a virus or dangerous. 

within 5 days the problem was periodically taken place . yesterday there were temporary disconnections from the server but after 5-10 seconds the connection was restored .

Does it give you an error when you disconnect or it is just that you were disconnected from the servers? 

16 hours ago, Lixil said:

Does it give you an error when you disconnect or it is just that you were disconnected from the servers? 

it gives me the usual you have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly message

I also tried resetting my modem but it didn't help

neither did setting my graphics settings to minimal

Edited by ezmegaz68
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this