Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

Nobody gonna talk about City Hall spawn? Alright...

Well I guess waiting for any thread popping out about that turned out to be false hope it seems.

How everyone are okey with unreachable spawn on City Hall (litteraly up on City Hall)?

It's perfect position to attack Memorial Park (core objective of this event) - due to barrels placement usually it's belonging to Necrocite (because they barrels are litteraly in visible space under their spawn which can be easily managed).

Spawn is unreachable position which can really only be threated with OPGL... I mean I can understand everything but it didn't cross anybody mind in LO that spawn placement there would give anyone who spawn there huge position advantage?

(And even if it was meant like that - for City Hall to be key attacking point on Memorial Park. Alright. I like idea... but why other places don't have such advantages? Central Park is fully exposed to everything. Hospital Area too. Central Station as well. That makes zero sense to me)

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

Well I guess waiting for any thread popping out about that turned out to be false hope it seems.

How everyone are okey with unreachable spawn on City Hall (litteraly up on City Hall)?

It's perfect position to attack Memorial Park (core objective of his event) - due to barrels placement usually it's belonging to Necrocite (because they barrels are litteraly in visible space under their spawn which can be easily managed).

Spawn is unreachable position which can really only be threated with OPGL... I mean I can understand everything but it didn't cross anybody mind in LO that spawn placement there would give anyone who spawn there huge position advantage?

I've been sniping them or using a assault rifle just fine to kill them.

they have no cover *shrugs*

it was mentioned in a different thread but i guess you missed it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I've been sniping them or using a assault rifle just fine to kill them.

they have no cover *shrugs*

it was mentioned in a different thread but i guess you missed it

Sure. If you position yourself somewhere far away at Memorial you can fight them. But all it takes is deployable shields.

But then again you will be only able to take shot when not harassed. Which is hard when you trying to cap memorial.

And then spawn is full of them usually, they can respawn there every 5-10 seconds without consequences unless SOMEHOW somebody infilitrate their spawn.

I mean if it would be reachable place. I wouldn't moan.

Edited by Mitne

you sound more concerned with unfair gameplay than moaning to me.

I've been up there as a purple (I forgot the name) quite often enough and even with a shield I get picked off.

usually when a opponent team doesn't have city hall they deploy a few snipers in different positions to triangulate angles so people up there do not last long

I last so much longer on the ground than up there on top of city hall as a glass cannon

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

you sound more concerned with unfair gameplay than moaning to me.

I've been up there as a purple (I forgot the name) quite often enough and even with a shield I get picked off.

Wow, how the heck did no manage that? You literally couldnt ask for more of a positioning advantage!

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Wow, how the heck did no manage that? You literally couldnt ask for more of a positioning advantage!

one in street behind one in park and one in alley by enf car exit

rockets n snipers mixed  = ouchies......they blew the shield in one shot

other times they coordinated on shield with sniper so it died quick so they were probably on team speak

still was fun though

22 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

one in street behind one in park and one in alley by enf car exit

rockets n snipers mixed  = ouchies......they blew the shield in one shot

other times they coordinated on shield with sniper so it died quick so they were probably on team speak

still was fun though

Next time use the building itself as cover. You cant blow up the building. Just stay away from the edges.

GG EZ

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Next time use the building itself as cover. You cant blow up the building. Just stay away from the edges.

GG EZ

cant give covering fire either then 😛

i died in a fiery glory for my comrades i can rest in peace

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

cant give covering fire either then 😛

What?

Im not sure if you are new, or just making a joke.

Technically the first team to capture City hall gets a huge advantage in capture points. It doesn't mean that team will win though, coz the end stage victory is higlhy dependent on juts how many barrels you can simultaneously get to the last location, not WHERE you found those barrels.

2 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

Technically the first team to capture City hall gets a huge advantage in capture points. It doesn't mean that team will win though, coz the end stage victory is higlhy dependent on juts how many barrels you can simultaneously get to the last location, not WHERE you found those barrels.

Problem is that location is perfect harassing point to Memorial Park.

That's my whole problem. Spawn which you can't access, which is perfect to "defend" Memorial and with additional barrel.

This is why I always push for city hall area regardless of what team I am on. It is such a huge objective spot for the final stage.

Go to original spawn get all 4 barrels place all at once.

City Hall and that little Gazebo under double b are Big advantages.

(also what is with some bases/barrel stacks Being in sight when your outside the gas area Just makes it very easy to destroy)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

What?

Im not sure if you are new, or just making a joke.

barrels were beneath us i was guarding them from covering fire up above

we won from picking off enough ( like a few of us were doing ) but died a fiery death doing it

talking about one specific mission it was chaotic but fun

On 11/5/2018 at 8:50 PM, Mitne said:

It's perfect position to attack Memorial Park (core objective of this event) - due to barrels placement usually it's belonging to Necrocite (because they barrels are litteraly in visible space under their spawn which can be easily managed).

(And even if it was meant like that - for City Hall to be key attacking point on Memorial Park. Alright. I like idea... but why other places don't have such advantages? Central Park is fully exposed to everything. Hospital Area too. Central Station as well. That makes zero sense to me)

I did not see any problems with the organization of spawning players .

On 11/5/2018 at 10:03 PM, Fortune Runner said:

usually when a opponent team doesn't have city hall they deploy a few snipers in different positions to triangulate angles so people up there do not last long

I last so much longer on the ground than up there on top of city hall as a glass cannon

giphy.gif

It's really naked up there and what places do have good cover aren't that combat effective, unless you're into blindly launching grenades in all directions. 

I feel like the rooftop position only really gives an advantage to those not expecting it.

17 hours ago, Zolerox said:

that little Gazebo under double b are Big advantages.

Gazebo spawn is the shit. It's barrel placement is practically in the Final Area and you can cover so many other directions hiding in the garden than risking yourself out in the park itself. I'd rather the Gazebo spawn than the City Hall, everyone goes for the CH, so much easier to just stick a barrel on the other side where no one is looking.

Sign in to follow this