Sign in to follow this  
Tushe

Can't access my email and can't login.

I have not played the game for about a year and now i can't login to my account because my password has expired and i need to change it, but the biggest problem is that i can't access my email because it's blocked for a long time. I need some serious support to change somehow my email, i spend a lot of time in that account and i don't want to loose it... Please help me.

Thanks in advice.

Hello

I send them a ticket about this problem, waited for 5 days since the 25th may, and they replied to me that none of the informations I gave them matches the account, and told me "sorry"

So if you want your account back, you better be ready to have all the informations they want, including your frking blood type I guess, cause they are suspicious about people stealing an account on the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME (sarcasm) : APB : Reloaded.

Just send them a ticket with 100 % exact informations and they will get your account back, if not, they won't help you, as if they cared actually. (another sarcasm)

This should help you more on making the email more  useful.
Answer to the questions below in your ticket!

Which game are you trying to access?
What is the email address listed for the account?
What is your date of birth?
What are your character names / server name?
What is the registration date and Country of registration for your account?
What is your IP address?

Please provide transaction IDs and invoice IDs for any purchases you may have made. This is not Armas or Marketplace purchases on your account but the actual transaction ID and Invoice ID provided to you for purchasing G1C. These are typically made with Payment Providers like Steam, Paypal, Boku, Payment Wall, Ultimate Pay, Karma Koin ect.