Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur!

Winning at incredible speed...

If you mean that someone instant cap memorial park it's because of bug which HardStyler3 reported [Link: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/6446-another-bug-in-epidemic/ ]

(and obviously players started to abuse - how I freakin love this playerbase...). Basically as long as any of teams got 100% of progress toward getting to memorial park, it can be virtually capped by anyone. And precapped by people who don't have 100% yet, progress won't show at map nor in HUD. It will only show to you if you are in zone - via showing enemy barrels.

So basically when they hit 100% and barrels standed there for longer than 1:30 - then team which pre-capped zone auto wins by default.

It's idiotic and surely unintended bug - hopefully in Thursday something gonna be done about it.

I try to reach Lixil or Matt in Monday about it too on Discord

Edited by Mitne
Found source
  • Thanks 1

I like how you previously posted in the thread showing the bug and you still make a thread of your own wondering how people are winning with this bug.

barrels can't stay in your car all the time . after some time, which they themselves destroyed for the emergence of new barrels for your database

13 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Plenty of times happened that i am heading to a car spawn machine to get some barrels, heading towards central park and i lose. How is that even possible? *fixed that for you

drive faster?

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I like how you previously posted in the thread showing the bug and you still make a thread of your own wondering how people are winning with this bug.

I thought it was fixed some time ago???

Anyways, time to conqer and win is really short, in the other hand it can be extremely long if people attack others team barrels. Honestly last stage is ruining the fun and make the previous or either useless or way too op (you know when everyone just focus on the 2 neariest parts of the whole map to get the central point).

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

drive faster?

Comment faster.

Edited by Excalibur!

Sign in to follow this