Sign in to follow this  
Lokislav

Where do I report a player?

He has a Third Reich flag as a profile picture, but what grinds my wheels more is the fact that I lost against him! Kidding aside, where do I report such things? Couldn't find it anywhere, at all. Used google, used search function here... nothing

lv4Tp13.jpg

• Like 1

Such symbols are fine so aslong as they don't push it on others and mind their own business, don't get your panties in a bunch. There's plenty of crims with CCCP commie symbols aswell but I bet you won't complain about those tho.

Edited by K3ith

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I can't see anything wrong... can anyone tell me?

Out of all "hate symbols", swastika is the one that has potential to create legal issues in certain countries within EU.

And no hindu good luck charm nonsense please, that card has been played so much that it wore out.

*insert Kappa*

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Out of all "hate symbols", swastika is the one that has potential to create legal issues in certain countries within EU.

And no hindu good luck charm nonsense please, that card has been played so much that it wore out.

*insert Kappa*

But it doesn't concern me.

Its like we should censor certain ppls flag because decimating palestinians, but no one cares.

Why so much hate towards nazi flag? I dont get it.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 hour ago, K3ith said:

Such symbols are fine so aslong as they don't push it on others and mind their own business, don't get your panties in a bunch. There's plenty of crims with CCCP commie symbols aswell but I bet you won't complain about those tho.

my nibba

48 minutes ago, Chinook said:

*insert Kappa*

Hate Symbol? They just wanted their country back.

kappa /s

Honestly sad and hilarious how triggered some people get by this stuff. You are just giving it power.

Plus everyone is just mad that they know a thousand year reich is the only hope humanity has at survival.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

But it doesn't concern me.

Its like we should censor certain ppls flag because decimating palestinians, but no one cares.

Why so much hate towards nazi flag? I dont get it.

read a history book

there's a reason many places across the world does not allow the swastika symbol.

as for the stance by APB I'm not sure of current policy

1 hour ago, haunta said:

Hate Symbol? They just wanted their country back.

not even close.

we had two world wars over being attacked they were not defending

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

not even close.

we had two world wars over being attacked they were not defending

AHHHH OK THEN

actually the first world war was because austria was attacked and germany being there ally defended them 

2 minutes ago, kurbstomp88 said:

actually the first world war was because austria was attacked and germany being there ally defended them 

But where did the Nazi political party originate?