Kbee

Team griefing needs to stop

I have video to show ya player abusing this, and we can not capture points because of it. I don't know how else to show ya this unless you want it on YouTube instead, but here goes. This player has been doing this every time he is on team, he needs be banned or temp banned. Cause it is disrupting the gameplay of event. You need either temp ban him or fix it so we can not hurt each others cars that our the same team. I leave that to you Matt Scott and your team decide. But it needs to stop. Thank you.

• Like 2

yeah quite a few people do this typically people that already completed their daily for the day and find more enjoyment in disrupting others and being trolls then actually playing the game 

Some people are pretty bad at it. Some guy sat at car spawn with ALIG and concs and didn't even kill a single car.

I made a post asking why we dont have any GMs monitoring the event, more than 24 hours ago... Shockingly it still hasnt been approved.

That is shame be nice have active GM moderating so this doesn't happen also be nice word Matt Scott with server fixes to lag, or just let us buy new weapon skins like you did with Decals. Im just sayin Matt Scott:)

i had a guy constantly jumping in front of my car to die from a team kill.  He was trying to get everyone on our team kicked by doing this.  We eventually had to stop playing the mission and I logged off.  That was a month or two ago and have not been back.

I have removed the name and video due to our no naming and shaming policy.

Regarding your report for the player, I have forward this to our support team so that they can investigate the player further. GM team has also been instructed to take action against players who are disrupting the event.  

• Thanks 2

Lixil abuses are actually present. when you delete videos and comments, you simply ignore the problem.

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

Lixil abuses are actually present. when you delete videos and comments, you simply ignore the problem.

she directed it through the proper channels, idk how that’s ignoring to you

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

she directed it through the proper channels, idk how that’s ignoring to you

Stop with the inane name and shame shaming, lamer.

Maybe volunteer gm's with kick powers/unequip/lock weapons (jericho only has 1 active event district would take 1 person)

Or "Phase Cars" easter event had the technology to let you mug without getting run over (or interrupted)

Speak of which I wouldn't mind a reused Easter event (we missed it last year) and An excuse to bring back butcher

(never gonna stop asking)

Briefing hasn't effected me as much after you get past the few bases but It's typically the players that think their teams suck so they Make sure they lose to late blame their team.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Maybe volunteer gm's with kick powers/unequip/lock weapons (jericho only has 1 active event district would take 1 person)

Or "Phase Cars" easter event had the technology to let you mug without getting run over (or interrupted)

Speak of which I wouldn't mind a reused Easter event (we missed it last year) and An excuse to bring back butcher

(never gonna stop asking)

Briefing hasn't effected me as much after you get past the few bases but It's typically the players that think their teams suck so they Make sure they lose to late blame their team.

interesting opinion of the player-who is trying to capture the secondary points at a time when his team is trying to recapture and capture Central Park .

Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, Yood said:

interesting opinion of the player-who is trying to capture the secondary points at a time when his team is trying to recapture and capture Central Park .

Doesn't hurt to get more spawn points and Barrel spawns, Best strategy so far.

Capture areas around central park and flood them with barrels.

8 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Doesn't hurt to get more spawn points and Barrel spawns, Best strategy so far.

Capture areas around central park and flood them with barrels.

your strategy and team tactics are striking in their relevance . from capturing the Central to losing the team there are two minutes -.in this time you're trying to to seize secondary point . nothing personal - personal opinion .

Edited by Yood

9 hours ago, Yood said:

your strategy and team tactics are striking in their relevance . from capturing the Central to losing the team there are two minutes -.in this time you're trying to to seize secondary point . nothing personal - personal opinion .

Barrels often don't survive the full countdown, In theory the final stage can last indefinitely (had a match last a full hour)

Edited by Zolerox

Just now, Zolerox said:

Barrels often don't survive the full countdown, In theory the final stage can last indefinitely (had a match last a full hour)

I can't argue with a more theoretically educated participant . you're right.