Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Unusual crash in Waterfront district (with streaming) and some observations

I never had such freeze, but since the update for the Halloween event, this happened for the first time in my apb experience,

As for details i don't think there are any available, i was just doing any normal mission on waterfront, then out of the blue half of my system froze, not being able tro bring up task manager cuz of apb window, so i was forced to do a hard reset on my pc. While it is true that i was streaming, i never experienced such behavior from the game streaming or not. And also with every update you guys make, FPS and loading times go down drastically(using 144 mhz monitor) i can tell in my decade experience.

Also i would like to mention that on my laptop, i'm unable to upgrade apb since event started, nor use the repair option for it, whenever i start it, it just freezes completely showing as it would attempt to upgrade, but the bar stays still and nothing happens, so basically i'm forced to copy the upgraded apb from pc to laptop in order to make it work... but i wonder how are those ppl that only has laptop and no pc do it at this point.

Edited by Vnight