Inquitoria

Epidemic Rank 5 primitives reward

14 minutes ago, Yood said:

let's get the final stage of the event (  level 8  ) and then discuss the rewards .

Very few ppl will get there cause ppl have lives

15 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Very few ppl will get there cause ppl have lives

Is that really that bad though? Making some achievements hard to get? Do we really want rewards that 100% of the player base can get?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Is that really that bad though? Making some achievements hard to get? Do we really want rewards that 100% of the player base can get?

But everything hard to get? Thats where were at here. I like a mix but this one is strictly for those who have no lives.

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

this

gitgud scrubs

17 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

But everything hard to get? Thats where were at here. I like a mix but this one is strictly for those who have no lives.

I dunno... spending 30 or so minutes on an event 8 out of 14 days doesnt seem that harsh. 

How would you have done the rewards?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I dunno... spending 30 or so minutes on an event 8 out of 14 days doesnt seem that harsh. 

it’s 10 out of 14, need two activities for level 8 and 10 iirc

given how small the community is, it makes no sense to lock things behind the “exclusivity” excuse

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Grinding, and some dailies can take sev hrs just an fyi. The old grinding system for every other APB event in history as it had hard and easy.

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Grinding, and some dailies can take sev hrs just an fyi. The old grinding system for every other APB event in history as it had hard and easy.

Huh...I.must have just been lucky with mine. 

Remember those 500 kills per weapon class in a week events? Thats more what I would call  no lifer event. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Huh...I.must have just been lucky with mine. 

Remember those 500 kills per weapon class in a week events? Thats more what I would call  no lifer event. 

Im pretty sure that was Tiggs pulling one over on us. Tiggs knew what we wanted and made it that way on purpose.

38 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Im pretty sure that was Tiggs pulling one over on us. Tiggs knew what we wanted and made it that way on purpose.

Maybe... Those are still my favorite all time events though.