Inquitoria

Epidemic Rank 5 primitives reward

Are you serious?

i6B1gMX.jpg

2 decals for one tier of the event? Why is every event reward so insanely underwhelming?

1 hour ago, Inquitoria said:

2 decals for one tier of the event?

I think the rewards are broken a littlebit. Because I go nearly all of them.

Ekt2awG.png

1 hour ago, iTzBlackout said:

I think the rewards are broken a littlebit. Because I go nearly all of them.

Ekt2awG.png

You unlocked all those from epidemic rank 5?

Do you own KTTC or any of the other packs that include all decals?

EDIT: From what I can tell in Discord, the packs unlock most of them, but looks like some are event exclusive. Just more reason why LO should publish the rewards up front instead of this BS.

Edited by Inquitoria

Just now, Inquitoria said:

You unlocked all those from epidemic rank 5?

Do you own KTTC or any of the other packs that include all decals?

I unlocked them today as far as I know. But yes I own KTTC.

Also I just checked another char of mine (with KTTC but I did not play event there)

I2N09M0.png

And I don't have any symbol unlocked there.

When I got the event rewards, only the 2 primitives that were mentioned were unlocked. 

I then got the full pack from Armas, now I have these available:

primitives.png

The last 3 of them are the symbols for the teams, those are unlocked at rank 7 of the event.

oh and the colored symbols we can get from Armas are: 

preset_symbols.png

• Like 1

I was expecting to get all these The art is mad.

These should be in the awards somewhere (if they are not allready)

logos.png.465b1d4059d32f3a910af32f6993f9

decals.png.145f5082ed43962e4175ee1fa7a14

I know the right side is But still not 100% sure if the left side is.

Someone Poke matt see if their art team can update the skins to use their Teams logo.

Also this bothers me. The necrocite symbol has more GREEN then yellow yet They went with yellow? just makes the teams confusing. (give Undedox the yellow skin) and Make necrocite's skin Green (be consistent or do you employ colorblind people)

Edited by Zolerox

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

When I got the event rewards, only the 2 primitives that were mentioned were unlocked.

After I finished with my daily activity I got 3 mails. Each of them had like 8 symbols/primitives in it.

9 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

After I finished with my daily activity I got 3 mails. Each of them had like 8 symbols/primitives in it.

I got the 3 mails after I bought it and got them again this morning for some reason. So maybe they changed the rewards so we get them all (not sure on that though)

Edit: I seem to be getting those 3 mails on all my characters (KTTC pack might be the reason for that)

Edited by Kevkof

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

I got the 3 mails after I bought it and got them again this morning for some reason. So maybe they changed the rewards so we get them all (not sure on that though)

Edit: I seem to be getting those 3 mails on all my characters (KTTC pack might be the reason for that)

Checked again.

I don't have any decal packs from Armas, and I still only have 2 primitives. None of the decals.

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

People actually want those decals?

... interesting

i want every thing in this game , why not?

The only good primitive in the whole new set is the scales, which you get from the event. So personally, I couldnt find anything to complain about. I was actually hype to get that as its very useful

1 hour ago, Fur said:

The only good primitive in the whole new set is the scales, which you get from the event. So personally, I couldnt find anything to complain about. I was actually hype to get that as its very useful

I don't know, I guess I was just expecting better rewards in general. Everything is recycled, and the stuff that isn't, it either reskinned versions of other stuff, or it's not even a part of the loot tables, and I have to buy it on top. Just disappointing, is all. But I agree, scales are the most useful one.

Edited by Inquitoria

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

People actually want those decals?

... interesting

Taking that this is first new decal group in years?

Well first of all every decal expand customization capability. Certain shape can save up number of decals used, taking like 5-10 decals to construct the same shape from other decals.

Great example is wing on my car. Took shitton of masks, alphas and additional decals and still look pretty basic. I used up 12 decals. Right now all I need would be probably 4 decals out of it to customize it on it's own.

Edited by Mitne

some gm that can give the prizes of each rank and why they are different for each person

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Taking that this is first new decal group in years?

Well first of all every decal expand customization capability. Certain shape can save up number of decals used, taking like 5-10 decals to construct the same shape from other decals.

Great example is wing on my car. Took shitton of masks, alphas and additional decals and still look pretty basic. I used up 12 decals. Right now all I need would be probably 4 decals out of it to customize it on it's own.

Im pretty sure I know a little bit about symbol making. But thanks Mitne.

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Id love to see the new weapon skins

Undedox: 

undedox.png

Zombicine:

zombicine.png

Necrocite: 

necrocite.png

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Necrocite: 

necrocite.png

So there's like 1 new colour and 2 identical designs in pre-existing glow-in-the-dark colours. Not to undermine the effort, but...

The effort of actually getting them is propably more time consuming than what went into the design 🤷‍♂️

53 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Undedox: 

undedox.png

Zombicine:

zombicine.png

Necrocite: 

necrocite.png

Wow, here I thought these would be bad patootie. Thats pretty lame tbh.

43 minutes ago, Chinook said:

So there's like 1 new colour and 2 identical designs in pre-existing glow-in-the-dark colours. Not to undermine the effort, but...

The effort of actually getting them is propably more time consuming than what went into the design 🤷‍♂️

Pretty much. Just a let down overall feels like Tiggs had her say in how "new" these would be.

Same here only have two decals? Did I do something wrong?

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

These skins actually phase in and out of 'glow mode', so still something quite new. But keeping in mind that these are the first real skins they've added it's still quite decent

On 11/3/2018 at 5:21 PM, Inquitoria said:

Are you serious?

i6B1gMX.jpg

2 decals for one tier of the event? Why is every event reward so insanely underwhelming?

let's get the final stage of the event (  level 8  ) and then discuss the rewards .

Edited by Yood