CookiePuss

For the daily of getting kills near friendly small barrels...

I would just put a barrel in my pioneer, equip a whisper, and carplay.

Super quick and easy.

This is super obvious I know, but for whatever reason a lot of folks weren't aware it worked this way. And no, you do not have to get the barrel out of the car.

• Thanks 1

so drive around and kill people near your car while the barrel is inside the car?

4 hours ago, Lokislav said:

so drive around and kill people near your car while the barrel is inside the car?

Yes.

I killed someone on top of my car while I had a barrel in it. Didn't count.

Must be inconsistent, just as the zones themselves which are for whatever reason only like 2m high.

Just try to run people over with a barrel in your car, the best time is when everyone is at the park.

33 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Must be inconsistent, just as the zones themselves which are for whatever reason only like 2m high.

I dont know about all the zones but most of them are 20+ meters high...

11 minutes ago, Railer said:

I dont know about all the zones but most of them are 20+ meters high...

Some of the zones I was fighting in for the "do kills in friendly areas" challenge didn't grant me a kill when I was on rooftops, scaffoldings or other obstacles. Hell I didn't even get a kill while standing on someones pioneer.

Some zones reach into the sky, some are barely higher than a hydrant. It's inconsistent as hell.

34 minutes ago, haunta said:

Just try to run people over with a barrel in your car, the best time is when everyone is at the park.

Now thats what I call "work smart, not hard"!!! 

GG on you homie.

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

I killed someone on top of my car while I had a barrel in it. Didn't count.

4 hours ago, haunta said:

It is pretty inconsistent. I ran someone over with my car and it didn't count yet It counted like 3 kills for me when I wasn't near anything at all.

The friendly area defensive kills are pretty inconsistent too. I've killed people outside the zone while I am in it and it will be fine. But sometimes it won't count when we are both in the zone.

Can still be done within a single mission though. Besides the play certain amount missions I've done all my dailies within one game.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Strange because with barrels it didn't work for me unless barrel was litteraly lying next to me.

If it was in car it never worked.

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Strange because with barrels it didn't work for me unless barrel was litteraly lying next to me.

If it was in car it never worked.

Yeah after posting this Ive both gotten a lot of thank yous from people as well as complaints that it doesnt work.

So it does seem to be very inconsistent. 

Edited by CookiePuss