Sign in to follow this  
CookiePuss

In relation to the event, where are the GMs / tGMs ?

8 hours ago, Yood said:

your post created November 3 . last post Lixil  on the subject published 7 November  . after that the GM decided to show that they exist .  what is the basis of the openness of the company ?

cheesypoofs

13 minutes ago, Signarly said:

11 characters. Jesus what are you doing with your life.

some people have more than that apparently

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

there were questions asked to the gms that directly involved epidemic so i must disagree with you.

its how bugs were reported again as well as people informed of what was happening between bugs lag and other things

From what ive seen GMs type they barely know much about the game so I dont see how they could have helped more when it came to the epidemic than the tooltips could.

Also, bugs hardly get anywhere when they are told to a GM. Its not like GMs have insane direct connections to the devs. It'd be better for the GMs to tell the players to put the bug reports on the forums where they belong anyway as thats the way it quickly gets to devs/staff (as it always has)

like Mitne said, poking fun at people, yet its true

"MR GM I HAVE QUASTION ABOUT GUN, THIS GUN KILL AT 80M?"

"GM CAN I REPORT A CHEATER TO U"

"GM WHERE ARE YOU IM TRY TO FIND U XD"

I have only seen quality GM interaction in social, and even then, the GM can barely keep up and its kind of hard to follow anyway.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fur said:

From what ive seen GMs type they barely know much about the game so I dont see how they could have helped more when it came to the epidemic than the tooltips could.

Also, bugs hardly get anywhere when they are told to a GM. Its not like GMs have insane direct connections to the devs. It'd be better for the GMs to tell the players to put the bug reports on the forums where they belong anyway as thats the way it quickly gets to devs/staff (as it always has)

like Mitne said, poking fun at people, yet its true

"MR GM I HAVE QUASTION ABOUT GUN, THIS GUN KILL AT 80M?"

"GM CAN I REPORT A CHEATER TO U"

"GM WHERE ARE YOU IM TRY TO FIND U XD"

I have only seen quality GM interaction in social, and even then, the GM can barely keep up and its kind of hard to follow anyway.

and yet others were useful in district chat. *shrugs*

On 11/9/2018 at 6:01 PM, Fur said:

Actually, the GM team has a direct line to me. Reporting bugs to them are as useful as reporting them on the forums. I'm not saying players shouldn't be using forums to do that, but they CAN use GM team as well. All bugs reported to any of us or the forums go to the correct source - QA team. 

• Like 1

Also helps if players do their part, just because a new player asks a gm a question doesn't mean you can't also answer it if you have the answer.

Teamwork.

I never really ask gm's questions when I see them I find anything i could ask them i either already know or could be 15 seconds google ing, Their fun dudes though i'm more interested in getting to know the person so my questions are less about APB and more like "Dog or Cat?"

Players spend more time with the game then gm's do with players that have over 3000 hours (not even counting their other characters) and i'm assuming these GM's are new not the one's that have been here since rtw (didn't g1 lay off like 200 player a couple years ago? I believe 1 of them was Montecristo)

I'm past human at this point But to be completely honest I spend 70% of my apb time actually testing not just playing the game.

For Lixil ^^

xx2jD8j.gif

Edited by Zolerox

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Also helps if players do their part, just because a new player asks a gm a question doesn't mean you can't also answer it if you have the answer.

Teamwork.

I never really ask gm's questions when I see them I find anything i could ask them i either already know or could be 15 seconds google ing, Their fun dudes though i'm more interested in getting to know the person so my questions are less about APB and more like "Dog or Cat?"

Cat. 😛

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Teamwork.

Players spend more time with the game then gm's do with players that have over 3000 hours (not even counting their other characters) and i'm assuming these GM's are new not the one's that have been here since rtw (didn't g1 lay off like 200 player a couple years ago? I believe 1 of them was Montecristo)

I'm past human at this point But to be completely honest I spend 70% of my apb time actually testing not just playing the game.

For Lixil ^^

Reveal hidden contents

xx2jD8j.gif

Mmmm... word soup. 

Sign in to follow this