ShadowXS

Missing Weapon Skins?

Hey,

So as I just reached Epidemic Rank 2, should have just unlocked a bunch of skins, i don't remember the names of the skins as i just clicked through fairly quickly but i remember being on one called 'Halloween Ghost'. I later did some research and found this link;

https://db.apbvault.net/roles/Role0_Halloween_Epidemic_DailyActivities/

Under Rank 2 it shows i should have unlocked 3 weapon skins and attained 250 Joker Tickets. Problem is i haven't unlocked anything. I have relogged, changed districts, etc. I equip a normal weapon, my STAR 556 for example, and none of the skins shown within that link are on the drop down menu for skins.

So yeah, any ideas? 

I'd create a ticket but I don't really want to wait to get a reply by Easter, wherein at that point nothing can be done to fix this.

Thanks!

you can only choose one of the rewards, its similar to the consumable pack you receive for winning an event mission

Well, I have all three of those on my account already so I assumed that's why I didn't get email or anything for Rank 2

23 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you can only choose one of the rewards, its similar to the consumable pack you receive for winning an event mission

Right, and i chose the Halloween Ghost skin but got nothing :classic_unsure:

The worst part is I'd love to make a ticket and get this resolved but it's not worth making a deal about it because I know my ticket will never see the light of day, not before 2019 anyway, that's for sure. Guess i'll have to let yet another issue with my account just slip.

I have fallen a victim to this as well. Apparently you have to choose between the four options presented to you.

You probably have chosen JT and did not notice. Cant get all the rewards.

Edited by Syzus
  • Like 1

I literally said i chose the Halloween Ghost skin. I didn't choose JT, and i certainly haven't got an increased amount of JT since completing the daily activity so that's not the case. I mean i said it twice now.

Edited by ShadowXS

Anyone else notice that some weapon skins randomly default back. 

I use the Strife or Oblivion or whatever the red one is on all my guns. But, alot of times I pull out a gun and its no longer on the weapon.