Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

The halloween event is atrocious on xbox

It’s unplayable because my frames skip and on top of that people hide in glitches do something about this because gamersfirst handled it better than this 

unfortunately the way updates and such work on console the likely hood of seeing a fix introduced during the event is very unlikely since and fixes they would want to implement need to be submitted to xbox for review before it can be published  

9 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

gamersfirst handled it better than this 

You'd wish, there were numerous glitches to clip through walls, I remember one in financial where you could get an ambulance, line it up against a wall and you could clip straight through. I a lot of people were doing this and the word quickly got out so at least 6 people were using that and others knew where to follow, old G1 did nothing to even punish glitch users.

G1 handling it better than this? All LO did was flip the switch to ON >< It's the exact same event as last year... All G1 did was close up a door after the event ended. The shield glitching is still a thing and it will be until LO can finally push an update to the live servers, you can always post a bug or issue with the game in the extended post I've made and we'll add it to the list.

(Trust me, the new event isn't something to be happy about either)