Sign in to follow this  
Zolerox

Artistic Suggestion (Weapon Skins)

The weapon skins should use their Team's logo (it looks low effort other wise) I did a quick edit as an example

iiJMjgl.png

Another suggestion the "Undedox" skin should be Green (yellow isn't green there's a difference)

Just so they are a little different Right now the Necrocite skin is the only one that stands out.

@MattScott

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I opened the mail with the rewards, and I was so used to buying packs of stuff that I thought I got all the weapon skins. I clicked through them to check them out, stopped at the Undedox skin, and hit accept.

To my horror I unlocked what appears to be a carbon-copy of the Halloween Pumpkin (I think?) skin, that I already had. Zombicine is basically a slight modification of the purple Halloween skin, and the Necrocite is a slight rework of the yellow color weapon skin. And I picked the shittiest one by accident, lmao.

Extremely underwhelming reward to say the least.

EDIT:

But on to your idea OP, I think the skins should have the logo on them somewhere. That would at least make them slightly different. And we should be able to unlock all 3.

EDIT EDIT:

Looks like the weapon skins actually have a symbol on them, and aren't exact reskins, at least from what I see in other threads. I only tested it on NTEC, where I couldn't see any symbols.

Edited by Inquitoria

2 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

I opened the mail with the rewards, and I was so used to buying packs of stuff that I thought I got all the weapon skins. I clicked through them to check them out, stopped at the Undedox skin, and hit accept.

To my horror I unlocked what appears to be a carbon-copy of the Halloween Pumpkin (I think?) skin, that I already had. Zombicine is basically a slight modification of the purple Halloween skin, and the Necrocite is a slight rework of the yellow color weapon skin. And I picked the shittiest one by accident, lmao.

Extremely underwhelming reward to say the least.

EDIT:

But on to your idea OP, I think the skins should have the logo on them somewhere. That would at least make them slightly different. And we should be able to unlock all 3.

EDIT EDIT:

Looks like the weapon skins actually have a symbol on them, and aren't exact reskins, at least from what I see in other threads. I only tested it on NTEC, where I couldn't see any symbols.

I believe as you keep progressing you can pick more weapon skins (if you can't There will be murders)

15 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

I believe as you keep progressing you can pick more weapon skins (if you can't There will be murders)

You can pick 2 out of 3. Matt more or less confirmed that in another thread. Yeah, it annoys me too.

lol when comments get deleted by moderators because they cant handle the truth (Orange is red Purple is black so green must be yellow)

Edited by kurbstomp88

I wish we could customize our weapons but that's NEVER going to happen!  😞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Akahi said:

I wish we could customize our weapons but that's NEVER going to happen!  😞

Yes, that would be awsome...

Or eventually to buy  a customisation Request from the ARMAS Store for a Custom Skin (for your Clan or Char),

for something like $200 or so... and tell LO what they should create for you.

A option to choose if the Skin will be available on ARMAS then for others or something like this would be awsome^^

sorry for my bad english today, have slept 4 hours in the last three days 0o

Sign in to follow this