Lixil

Jericho Restart 11/2/2018

Hello everyone,

We are going to be restarting the Jericho server at 4 AM. This is to fix an issue related to Epidemic districts.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

you guys need to update the eula on steam

Even tho this has nothing to do with servers restart, But ForeverCrooked is right the eula needs updating i just skimmed through it and one of the things that caught my eye was the mention of PunkBuster which i believe was taken out in late 2016 and there are a few other things, its definitely worth telling @MattScott about.

Edited by TR3NT

6 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

you guys need to update the eula on steam

lmfao

Ummm, Launcher says updating but nothing is happening. Also, no option for repair.

Tried on 2 different PC's same thing.

11 minutes ago, Havana said:

Ummm, Launcher says updating but nothing is happening. Also, no option for repair.

Tried on 2 different PC's same thing.

same

1 minute ago, RealZezzo said:

same

Thanks for letting me know it's not just me.

• Like 1

Yea, they really srewed the pooch this time. Surprised there is no mention forums, facebook or twitter.

17 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

Yea same here just uninstalled and reinstalled but stuck on updating : /

Ya.. L.O. Needs to get their poop in a scoop, or at least offer some sort of compensation at this point, The game has been really really broken lately, We were almost better off with GamersLast at this point, They didn't care, but at least we knew that. 

Go to apb binaries folder and launch the apbprogram took awhile to figure it out but i think the client got changed, should be above APB SE hope this helps

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Datpaper420 said:

Go to apb binaries folder and launch the apbprogram took awhile to figure it out but i think the client got changed, should be above APB SE hope this helps

im sorry but could you give me a summary on how to do that cuz i literally have no idea how to get in the apb binaries folder

7 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

The same process with steam I'm assuming?

10 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

I also think you meant BE babe

I know sometimes I have to close steam in task manager to fix my apb not launching 

25 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

worked, thanks a bunch man