Sign in to follow this  
F3RN4LH4

Nerf yukon and ogre

Yukon and ogre were good weapons nowadays they are bad, they should be strong now they are weak I am sad for this

I agree that yukon is fucking trash.

Pdw is a straight updagre... honestly anything you can use its an upgrade lol, even snr and i am not even joking. I sold all my legendaries to try this gun out and turned pathetically weak.

They have no idea what they are doing.

Yukon never got nerfed. It just got its firerate fixed which was bugged.

Ogre is still pretty scary.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yukon never got nerfed. It just got its firerate fixed which was bugged.

Sure, but people got used to it so majority of people percieve it as a nerf. I had a chance to use yukon and burst mode wasn't worth the use, when hipfire mode would miss enough shots in order not to kill after 5-10 metres. I believe they should make it a bit more accurate in hipfire, or make the fire rate faster.

Plus the demand across traders is very low for yukon, so it takes some time to actually trade it up for something else. I was nearly begging for one to trade the yukon up, luckily he agreed. In overall most legendary secondaries seem subpar in comparison to FBW or RFP, except thunder of course.

22 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

The title seems to conflict with the intention of this thread.

I felt the same way lol, granted I don't want to see a buff to the true ogre because its op as shit but the wind up makes it actually fair 

Sign in to follow this