XGraboose

Gamersfirst To Little Orbit

To summarise what I will say, Thank You.

Thank you for giving APB another chance, as I write this sentence I think that I can speak for most of the community that we believe that you will make a different and make the game very popular once again.

I also want to thank you for the biggest change of all, and that is that if you are banned, you can still submit a ticket and you still have access to your forum account.

I hope and believe that the future holds great things.

- Graboose

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

It's really amazing to see such a huge amount of people so excited about a game most of us left so long ago...

Over the past six months, 1000 online players have been a record.

a new provider for apb was the only thing left to save it else it would been a question of time before this game probably would have been shut down. Forever we are greatful and hopefully a bright upcoming future for the game itself

• Like 2

On 5/31/2018 at 3:28 AM, lgawe1994 said:

Over the past six months, 1000 online players have been a record.

http://steamcharts.com/app/113400

The peaks were over 1k every month since this game has been in existance, so... no. (and that doesn't include non-steam players)

And right now - over the past 30 days APB regained the average we had "exactly" 6 months ago - but yes, it is a peak, I guess.

Edited by ❤BR)))❤

I believe LO being a smaller provider and coming up with the right upbringing, they have the correct mindset and sensible management. LO truly knows and wants what is best for the community. They have given lifelines to games in the past and that only tell you what they are capable of. APBr 2.0, coming to a new ERA.

This is very exciting I'm almost definitely coming back to the game.

Thank you all for your kind words and positive attitude.

We appreciate it a great deal and we are looking forward to share with you all the progress and new things! Granted, there is a lot of work to be done, but we are certainly catching up rather well. We are also happy to share this positive change with all of you, and we thank you for your patience while we get it all going again, better and stronger 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Being with the game for so long, I can say without a doubt that it really has been a roller coaster of a time with the game. While the past is littered with betrayal and lies, I have high hopes that Little Orbit will be the ones to take this ambitious game and finally finish it. In the mean time, I will continue to play and hold on to this relic in memory of the road that brought us to this point.

7JxsBp1nppoeagmqxwz6f7s8U_pjkSST6pUSlBR1 

Edited by Eerie
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NoobOnDrugs said:

a new provider for apb was the only thing left to save it else it would been a question of time before this game probably would have been shut down. Forever we are greatful and hopefully a bright upcoming future for the game itself

True true, Still listen to your soundcloud 😉xGraboosex

• Like 1

I always believed at the game nothing being fully dead. seems like while LO taking over the players are slowly getting back, the "New Owners" buzz is already at the air. so excited for the upcoming changes.

Я думаю что в следующем году компания Take-Two Interactive будет пытаться купить APB у Little Orbit чтобы закрыть ее окончательно..

11 minutes ago, 111MikA111 said:

Я думаю что в следующем году компания Take-Two Interactive будет пытаться купить APB у Little Orbit чтобы закрыть ее окончательно..

You really think APB could become a enemy for GTA V ? )) Okay they can just handle 32 players due crappy P2P network, but also have many other features to offer.

Edited by Dicht

5 hours ago, Dicht said:

You really think APB could become a enemy for GTA V ? )) Okay they can just handle 32 players due crappy P2P network, but also have many other features to offer.

GTA V has the worst loading times when it comes to multiplayer. At least in this game the only inhibition is full servers. All we need is a queue system.

Also, servers are just a matter of how many players we'll have in total. If Little Orbit deems fit, they'll upgrade the servers to better benefit all us players.

And remember, there is no better customization of character better than APB. None.

Edited by BartMcRoy
misspelling

7 hours ago, Dicht said:

Вы действительно думаете, APB может стать врагом для GTA V? )) Хорошо, что можно просто обработать 32 игроков из-за дрянной P2P сети, но также есть много других возможностей, чтобы предложить.

Yes, I actually think so. ))))

13 hours ago, XGraboose said:

True true, Still listen to your soundcloud 😉xGraboosex

glad to hear that u enjoy it ^^

Best Regards,

NoobOnDrugs

On 6/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, Dicht said:

Tbh i think my self after 600hrs in GTA V that it is basicly dying out. I know that numbers might show something else but most of people who play GTA V are kids who most of the time cheats in it so it never really become boring. But for people like me is GTA V just another money hungry game and by the time it gets really boring and feel so grindy. Thats why i ever sticked just with APB. Its fun to play even when missions are repetetive. Why? You dont need to grind shit out of this game to fully enjoy it...

Edited by Boowy

Truly no other 3rd person pvp shooter can compare to the unlimited possibilities in APB Reloaded given the customizing options available,  the things I would like to see the most is the new engine and new districts/content, weapon balancing and realistic matchmaking.