foscor77

max epidemic rank and rewards at which rank

if u hit j and look at progression then under Halloween

That had me confused for a day or so until I started doing that and then discovered you had to complete the tasks in order to progress.

2 minutes ago, Akahi said:

That had me confused for a day or so until I started doing that and then discovered you had to complete the tasks in order to progress.

yeah the event can only be progressed through the daily then the rest is pumpkins and a contact in ww/fin

I got Waterfront done for pumpkins and just have Financial left but I'm going to do epidemic first for now until I can complete an assignment (and god I hope I get a few easy ones) and then whatever time I got left back to hunting pumpkins.

14 minutes ago, kurbstomp88 said:

if u hit j and look at progression then under Halloween

theres nothing man.

i checked on progression and theres only trick contact which ive maxed long ago and in the role section it says nothing about which reward is going to get unlocked at which epidemic role rank.

3 minutes ago, Akahi said:

I got Waterfront done for pumpkins and just have Financial left but I'm going to do epidemic first for now until I can complete an assignment (and god I hope I get a few easy ones) and then whatever time I got left back to hunting pumpkins.

surprisingly people are actually helpful in the dailys for the epidemic event like if u get a kill barrel holders hit up distric chat and someone will usually help u get it done

2 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

theres nothing man.

i checked on progression and theres only trick contact which ive maxed long ago and in the role section it says nothing about which reward is going to get unlocked at which epidemic role rank.

I just lookeds and its actually under roles but it doesn't show u the rewards corisponding to rank

Edited by kurbstomp88

9 minutes ago, MarvellouS said:

Cant understand that site , there is like 3 times the 3 skins , confusing ;S

The rewards at each one of those levels is a selector that lets you pick one of the items you don't already own. If you already have all the skins from before (like me) you just get the Joker Tickets