Kewlin

Sorry LO, but This Event is a Little Ridiculous.

Is this ridiculous?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Should You be Able to get ALL the new Skins?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is it Absurd That you Need to Play Ten out of Fourteen Days the Event is Active?

• Yes
    • No

These funny little people that complain about the event but still playing it... Then complain again... And play again... It’s like they’re thinking that something will change.

I just don’t play it and I’m fine.

• Like 2

a few people who didnt like it at first are starting to like it

the team car killing is causing people to not be able to play though

15 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

These funny little people that complain about the event but still playing it... Then complain again... And play again... It’s like they’re thinking that something will change.

complaining because they wanna play.

If They are not going to play , won't complain.

15 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

informing staff is not complaining.

read a dictionary

@MattScott Any news on potential reworks for the way the role works? Even if I want a second skin, I gave up on my activities today (I got 10 kill in friendly locations on the three characters I was doing the role for.) I'm pretty close to just giving up the role entirely at this point, which I believe would make it one of only two event rewards I wanted I entirely gave up on.

Just for some quick tips, here's my thoughts on every activity:

1. Capture 5 Locations: This one's actually fine.
  2. Deal 10000 to Enemy Toxin Barrel Stacks: Also okay, this one's totally do-able, and even kinda' fun.
  3. Complete 3 Matches: This one is NOT okay, completing this takes around 1.5 hours by my reckoning, which is simply not acceptable. Not to mention there's no requirements to actually do anything for this activity, you just have to make sure it doesn't kick you. Remove this entirely or maybe reduce it to 1 match.
  4. Win 1 Match: This one's fine, plus it gives the bat skin, so that's cool. I like that you put the bat skin on one of the easier ones.
  5. Kill 10 Enemies while in friendly Locations: This one's total BS: it's my least favorite activity to get because I have nearly no control over whether I succeed or not. This is totally up to the enemy team, which is unacceptable.
  6. Kill 10 Enemies while near friendly toxin barrels (not barrel stacks): This one isn't that hard, but the only reason it's not hard is because it's easy to abuse. The way you actually get this one is by stealing a barrel from your team and just driving around looking for people, then getting out of your car and killing them, with not intent to cap any zones. As it is, if you try to cap a zone you CANNOT advance this activity, as barrels being used to cap zones do not count toward progressing this activity. This activity needs to be entirely removed as it's fundamentally broken.
  7. Reach the Final Stage of the Epidemic and Kill 3 while in the Final Location: This one's a good theory but me and some other people have found it to be a little glitchy as to what it considers a kill while in the final zone.
  8. Kill 3 Enemies that are carrying enemy Toxin Barrels: I'm sure enough people have touched on this one, it simply needs to be removed. (Though I personally don't mind getting it, because it's extremely easy to cheeze if you have a second PC.)

Anyhoo, that's just my take.

Rank 6 Epidemic says it gives you 250JT , when you claim it you get 100 .

Plis fix.

I think you cant get all 3 new skins ... you can get only 2 of them. thats a bummer.

Hi all,

We are looking at these issues, and at the overall balance of activities. I’m hoping we can find a way to award the last weapon skin to players who logged in during the event. 

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@MattScott
disable /abandonmission in this event 😉
after i win 5 matches (takes me 5 hours) and mission wont progress (this glitchy one who has been fixed next day) then (next day) i got complete 3 matches which i done in 20-30 min hooping between districts ... LOL
im stop at lvl 3 and left event i just hunt for mission which gives `witches hat`

Edited by TheSxW

yes, you should be able to realistically earn all of the skins, its dumb to have to choose but you are wrong about the second part.... you should have to play MAJORITY of the event if you want all of the prizes... how does that not make sense!??! 10/14 isnt bad at all, if you dont wanna play the even for majority of the event then why are you playing apb lol.  It should still be a challenge to earn the rewards.

all prizes must be awarded for the entire event ( if players do not want to play - let players have the opportunity to buy them, excluding TITLES ) . the only thing that annoys me the unification of the security forces and criminals ( my ignore list is not able to accommodate all the bad players )

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

One big issue is personal vehicles not despawning when the round ends, there's people remote detonating team bases for easy kills right at the beginning.

Update guys! The new patch notes say that everyone will get one of the three new Halloween skins as a login reward if they log in after tomorrow's patch!

So we got one out of two things we asked for in this thread at least! Thanks for the support everyone, here's to hoping we can get the other thing!

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

So we got one out of two things we asked for in this thread at least! Thanks for the support everyone, here's to hoping we can get the other thing!

ive forgotten what the other thing was

On 10/31/2018 at 11:59 PM, Kewlin said:

Agreed, that activity should just be straight-up removed.

I forgot to mention that an alig will kill a pioneer eventually so if vehicles counted while carrying then anyone could get this easily enough.

i feel bad for the bronzes and new people so something like this could help them out a lot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

ive forgotten what the other thing was

Not having to play 10 out of 14 days.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I forgot to mention that an alig will kill a pioneer eventually so if vehicles counted while carrying then anyone could get this easily enough.

i feel bad for the bronzes and new people so something like this could help them out a lot

Would help TBH.