Ketog

The 4th winner of halloween contest , and broken rules

Im not complaning about winners their costumes are decent. I just want to see the 4th costume. Thats all I need.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kurbstomp88 said:

I have a completely unbiased opinion because I didn't take part in the event or care about it but kinda funny how the red RIGHT next to the purple is the same color as the roses on the dress and the red on the arms yet the orange u have linked is the same color orange on the tiny patch on your arm. but please continue to try to argue that the 2 different shades of red and the one shade of orange are all the same color and further more the orange on your hems and the orange on your color bar aren't the same orange one is 3 shades lighter then the other

don't forget different peices of an outfit adapt colors different and soem create with the same color used an entirely different shade. Which is kinda sad as it makes deisgning harder if you want to match colors with 2 pieces of cloth that show the same color entirely different.

5 hours ago, Lixil said:

4th place would have been announced if top 3 were all premium accounts. We had one or more non-premium accounts among top 3 winners.

Count me in as a 4th winner. I have 2 days left of premium and used my 15 days code that remained in that account just for the contest. K thanks bye ! LOL

Edited by moneychixx

i was kinda salty that lixil closed the original thread, but now i’m pretty sure it was a good idea

no better way to ruin a contest than to be a sore loser - even worse if you didn’t even participate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just to show some funny examples, this is colors that are allowed on the contest.

The fact that orange can become red is cus you change the opacity of the orange over a dark purple

you can get alot more colors than this, this is just an example

7Fhhf8p.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Zlayer-EU2 said:

Just to show some funny examples, this is colors that are allowed on the contest.

The fact that orange can become red is cus you change the opacity of the orange over a dark purple

7Fhhf8p.jpg

According to Lixil the colors have to look like purple, orange or yellow.

39 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

Count me in as a 4th winner. I have 2 days left of premium and used my 15 days code that remained in that account just for the contest. K thanks bye ! LOL

As much as I hate to say it... You are probably correct.

Had the contest been 2 seperate ones prem and non prem, Id def have put yours in the top 3. But it seems like LO felt like they HAD to put a non prem winner in there... no idea why its in second place especially since that costume was done so much better in the 2012 contest.

1 minute ago, Loom said:

According to Lixil the colors have to look like purple, orange or yellow.

I just explained why it can become another color, even if they use the correct ones, im not here to defend anyone.

They are the ones that should be more clear on the rules, Like "how dark" "how light".

I see very light colors, borderline white or "eggwhite", and i see very dark ones borderline black.

They should also have stated Tattoos/bodypaint clearly

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zlayer-EU2 said:

I just explained why it can become another color, even if they use the correct ones, im not here to defend anyone.

They are the ones that should be more clear on the rules, Like "how dark" "how light".

I see very light colors, borderline white or "eggwhite", and i see very dark ones borderline black.

They should also have stated Tattoos/bodypaint clearly

While i agree that there are blurry lines between colors, i can't really see how the white colors used can be seen as a shade of orange since you could replace it with brown and get an indistingushable result. And as far as i understand the rules what counts is what the result looks like not the isolated colors used.

I would suggest sticking to a specifc theme instead of colors for the next outfit contest.

E: Or specific clothing items

Edited by Loom

10 minutes ago, Loom said:

While i agree that there are blurry lines between colors, i can't really see how the white colors used can be seen as a shade of orange since you could replace it with brown and get an indistingushable result. And as far as i understand the rules what counts is what the result looks like not the isolated colors used.

I would suggest sticking to a specifc theme instead of colors for the next outfit contest.

E: Or specific clothing items

i agree 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zlayer-EU2 said:

7Fhhf8p.jpg

Forums are pg13, that bulge is way too big for kids to see.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Meh... 2nd place looked better in the 2012 contest.

DlQd6fk.jpg

NDYlmHo.jpg

XzionZa.png

I designed this dress for the specific colours we were supposed to use. If u want to compare the 'normal' Alice dress then check this out:

there are 2 more dresses if u go further through the posts there 🙂

Edit: I saw that u accuse me of copying the winners outfit of 2012. Ehm sorry to tell you that I never looked that even up? ALSO The outfits are from the Game Alice Madness Returns. The outfit I made was designed by myself and is NOT part of the games outfits. I just wanted to use my Alice (My Enforcer) bc she is already kinda Halloween themed in general. 

AND I did use Premium. There is no way I could make this outfit with only 3 symbols per clothing plus the fact i could only use 25 layers for a symbol. The knife is 100 layers and the skull also somewhere around that amount. 

I dont want to argue but I want to make this clear for you.

Edit 2: This is my design btw. Changed the symbols on the pockets tho bc i just randomly choose 2 symbols i remembered on the dresses of Alice. For the Contest I used the symbols of the Normal blue dress outfit. Also bc of the cusomization bar i had to make the pumkins even simpler as on the picture beneath

EJ9Y92U.jpg

Edited by SecondMoon
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

One is non premium. I think its the one that copied costumes from the 2012 event.

Plus that costume doesn't even look that great IMHO. I dont know how it won second place over 3rd. You can clearly see 3rd place used more symbols and it's just overall better looking. Maybe they gave 2nd place the pity trophy? who knows man. 

9 hours ago, kurbstomp88 said:

Can someone explain to me how the rules for a costume contest in a mature rated game are required to be pg-13??

well if they wanted to use player's creation for promotional/advertising purposes, they'd rather have "tasteful" creations? 

No wonder why APB is sinking, can't sit one day without hearing a crack here and there... Y'all guys made good stuff, Congratulations to the winners, for the rest please don't be bad sports sheesh, There will be more opportunities for you to show off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sameriah said:

No wonder why APB is sinking, can't sit one day without hearing a crack here and there... Y'all guys made good stuff, Congratulations to the winners, for the rest please don't be bad sports sheesh, There will be more opportunities for you to show off.

We are not complaning about winners dude (I mean I m not) They said they will chose a 4th winner if the top 3 costumes are premium. As the winners confirms the all winners are made their costumes with premium so where is the 4th winner ? That why I M here atleast.

Edited by _gousk

1 minute ago, _gousk said:

We are not complaning about winners dude (I mean I m not) They said they will chose a 4th winner if the winner costumes are premium. As the winners confirms the all winners are made their costumes with premium so where is the 4th winner ? That why I M here atleast.

I am aware of the topic, and its really okay honestly, And as much as i'd like to see more opinions about the rest of the outfits, This topic went from an interesting subject to a complete cesspool if you scroll up the comments.

Ps: hopefully you get what you came here for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SecondMoon said:

Edit: I saw that u accuse me of copying the winners outfit of 2012. Ehm sorry to tell you that I never looked that even up?

AND I did use Premium.

My apologies then homie. I certainly have no reason to doubt your word.

But this just makes me wonder... if you werent the non premium, then who was?

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

My apologies then homie. I certainly have no reason to doubt your word.

But this just makes me wonder... if you werent the non premium, then who was?

ehhm ehm. no one ?!?

4 minutes ago, _gousk said:

ehhm ehm. no one ?!?

Seems like it.

No big deal really, just means @Lixil will give another person a prize.

This is why I don't bother with creative content contests anymore. No one bothers to enforce the rules as stated. It happened in the Airmech contest and it's still happening here.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i was kinda salty that lixil closed the original thread, but now i’m pretty sure it was a good idea

no better way to ruin a contest than to be a sore loser - even worse if you didn’t even participate 

I wouldn't mind a 4th runner up if that means OP and his investigation buddy agree to be left out the pool of winners. 🙂

• Like 1

Thread is now closed. I will double check with the team one more time regarding premium. Attacking players for winning is not okay. The voting was done internally, within Little Orbit. Winners should not feel it necessary to defend themselves or their choices when it comes to their costumes. They won fair and square. Please consider entering the contests in the future to show off your own designs. The more players that enter the better the competition will be next time!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4