Ketog

The 4th winner of halloween contest , and broken rules

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

4th place would have been announced if top 3 were all premium accounts. We had one or more non-premium accounts among top 3 winners.

All of the top 3 outfits definitely look like they have been made with premium.

Probably they have made the out when they were premium but its not fair. U guys gotta check the cloths !!!! 

Edited by _gousk

3 minutes ago, _gousk said:

Probably they have made the out when they were premium but its not fair. U guys gotta check the cloths !!!! 

well one way to make ultra customized things with out premium is u layout all the design in a single symbol in the symbol editor then over lay it as a large tile. I know a couple people that used to make rad custom cars doing this they would basically do the whole car design with 3 overly detailed symbols and blow them up 

21 minutes ago, _gousk said:

Hey gousk , sorry but you gotta lower the salt levels by a bit

31 minutes ago, Lixil said:

4th place would have been announced if top 3 were all premium accounts. We had one or more non-premium accounts among top 3 winners.

No opinion on the winner using red , black ?

Edited by Ketog

Hey @Lixil @MattScott you say there is a winner that doesn't have premium , so a friend and i analysed each one of the winners outfit and we found something that proves that there should be a 4th winner .

im sure many people will say "haters gonna hate" but , please allow me to take some of your time 🙂

We deducted that SecondMoon and AceorAllecto Both had premium outfits due to repeating patterns with high quality symbols , so again , the last person that comes in that has an outfit that is probably done without premium could only be Inquitora :

So i want you guys to look at one specific area of inquitora's outfit :

9jnMbDa.png

At first , this part seems like it could be done easly without premium :

A non premium player , has only 3 Symbols allowed per clothing item , and each symbol can be 25 layers

If you count inquitora's card symbols on her chest , you can see 13 symbols on one boob , and we know the other side is symetrical with the other screenshots posted by inquitora here https://imgur.com/a/rHNK71Y

So that makes a total of 26 symbols , so it's already 2 symbols minimum only for the chest piece , and that's where the premium proof part is : How did inquitora wrap roses symbols on each her shoulders/arms while she had to use a minimum of 2 symbols for her chest alone knowing that a non premium player has only 3 symbol avaliable per clothing piece ?

So with this we know inquitora's outfit was made with premium AT SOME POINT

Correct me if im wrong , but that means all the outfits were done with premium so there should be a 4th winner .

oh yeah , also the 3rd submission as awsome as it is has white and black everywhere.

Maybe just let it go for now , but next time , really get into it when choosing winners .

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Detective Ketog giving Detective Kipani a run for his money.

@Ketog Seriously dude, if you don't think I deserved the win that's fine, I'm not sure I even think so myself either.

But don't accuse me of cheating. I already posted the color codes. You can try them out yourself. I'll even help you out here and show you exactly what the color are ingame: IT8th38.jpg

And yes, I did use premium to build my costume. I don't know about the other participants. But drop the stupid color discussion. I highly doubt I would've even qualified if they didn't think I followed the rules.

3 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

@Ketog Seriously dude, if you don't think I deserved the win that's fine, I'm not sure I even think so myself either.

But don't accuse me of cheating. I already posted the color codes. You can try them out yourself. I'll even help you out here and show you exactly what the color are ingame: IT8th38.jpg

And yes, I did use premium to build my costume. I don't know about the other participants. But drop the stupid color discussion. I highly doubt I would've even qualified if they didn't think I followed the rules.

no worries , you posted everything , to prove that im wrong , but  now im trying to show lixil that shere should be a 4th winner as every subbmision is made with premium .

Check this post just above

Edited by Ketog

21 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

I have a completely unbiased opinion because I didn't take part in the event or care about it but kinda funny how the red RIGHT next to the purple is the same color as the roses on the dress and the red on the arms yet the orange u have linked is the same color orange on the tiny patch on your arm. but please continue to try to argue that the 2 different shades of red and the one shade of orange are all the same color and further more the orange on your hems and the orange on your color bar aren't the same orange one is 3 shades lighter then the other

Edited by kurbstomp88

5 minutes ago, kurbstomp88 said:

I have a completely unbiased opinion because I didn't take part in the event or care about it but kinda funny how the red RIGHT next to the purple is the same color as the roses on the dress and the red on the arms yet the orange u have linked is the same color orange on the tiny patch on your arm. but please continue to try to argue that the 2 different shades of red and the one shade of orange are all the same color 

bro seriously

lrx7Y4u.jpg

ZlYOlJ0.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Not gonna question your winners here, grats to all the winners but we can all see that the winning costumes were made with premium. As proven in previous replies, there is no way the top or facepaint of the 1st placing costume was made without premium. There should be a 4th place for someone who actually did their outfit without premium. Isn't that the reason why you introduced 4th place?

Edited by ky4
  • Like 1

I updated the main topic to show what i discovered

Clearly all the winners are premium , and some outfits are questionably against the rules .

8 minutes ago, Ketog said:

I updated the main topic to show what i discovered

Clearly all the winners are premium , and some outfits are questionably against the rules .

One is non premium. I think its the one that copied costumes from the 2012 event.

3 hours ago, _gousk said:

Wha what ? HOW ? Can someone explain how they did these without premium PLS ?????  A no premium player can use only 3 symbol u guys now right ? Im confused right now.

Exactly, it's not possible to make outfits as such, without premium. The only way I can explain, is they made their outfits while they had premium. So proably before the event started. I like the Idea of the Event, but I don't understand how they're choosing the Winner. There's something wrong for sure lulw

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

One is non premium. I think its the one that copied costumes from the 2012 event.

Impossible, to change the color's she still had to have premium because there are more than 3 parts on a cloth-part

9 hours ago, Ketog said:

Now this isn't the only submission with a problem , the third one is full of white spots , and black outlines :

this is definetely not dark purple , this is straight up black           Here there's clearly an usage of white that doesn't nearly look like yellow

there is also black between the "cracks" and at the end of the web symbols

16iwFFD.png         k6TMave.png

You guys can take a look by yourselves , as cool as it looks , this outfit has some spots that are against the rules , also apprently this player already had the outfit made before the event , and just changed the colors to fit the event , wich also breaks the following rule :

Take that part with a grain of salt tho , im not from jerchio so i have no way to verify this .

I didn't want to comment on this thread because it just seems like a lot of drama but since I'm now being attacked then I feel as though I have to.

Regarding your first point, that is incorrect; it appears black in the picture because of the gloss shader.

zXQc3xO.jpg

Regarding your second point, that is completely untrue. I made two versions of the outfit, one using normal colours and one following the colour rules, and both were made during the duration of the contest. I have no idea how it is "apparent" to you that I made the outfit before the event and just changed the colours.

I would respectfully ask that you remove the quoted section from your post on the basis that it is an outright fabrication.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bichura said:

Impossible, to change the color's she still had to have premium because there are more than 3 parts on a cloth-part

I dunno, Lixil already said one was non prem. Its def not Ace's masterpiece (that somehow came in third?). And First place certainly cant be either.

Lol at anyone who enters these forum contests thinking the judging will adhere to the rules and be unbiased.

7 minutes ago, Ace or Allecto said:

I didn't want to comment on this thread because it just seems like a lot of drama but since I'm now being attacked then I feel as though I have to.

Regarding your first point, that is incorrect; it appears black in the picture because of the gloss shader.

zXQc3xO.jpg

Regarding your second point, that is completely untrue. I made two versions of the outfit, one using normal colours and one following the colour rules, and both were made during the duration of the contest. I have no idea how it is "apparent" to you that I made the outfit before the event and just changed the colours.

I would respectfully ask that you remove the quoted section from your post on the basis that it is an outright fabrication.

ill remove the second part , but keep the first one as accepted colors can be argued , you colors might be technicially in the accepted range but doesn't LOOK like them while lixil said "as long as it looks like that color it's fine" , your dark purple looks like black , and if you ask any random person about your eyes color they will say it's black .

also i said that "take it with a grain of salt" as i had no way to verify it

Edited by Ketog

if my eyes see black, it is black, period. Stop giving computer hue sat and something color codes to prove that the colors are not black, we judge with our eyes not computer coding bs, congrats to those who win but 2nd place winner still made me confused, she copied outfit idea, why did she win?

4 hours ago, _gousk said:

Wha what ? HOW ? Can someone explain how they did these without premium PLS ?????  A no premium player can use only 3 symbol u guys now right ? Im confused right now.

you can still make symbols and use them n a cloth, but 3 would really be tough to make a wholesome outfit.

Edited by LilyV3

Ok people are definitely taking this too far. It's a halloween contest not a battle for your life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2