Sign in to follow this  
ky4

Epidemic Rank reward selection gone wrong

Just completed the second day of the Epidemic Rank and got a mail including 250JT (or something like that) + the Halloween Ghost weapon skin. I thought I would get both and just kept on clicking in excitement... turns out I got no weapon skin. Is it a bug or are you supposed to only get one? If so, why don't you get both rewards? At least give us a limited time option to buy the weapon skin from Ophelia if you completed Rank 2 or something. I went from excited to bitter real quick 😢

Edited by ky4

11 minutes ago, ky4 said:

Just completed Epidemic Rank 2 and got a mail including 250JT (or something like that) + the Halloween Ghost weapon skin. I thought I would get both and just kept on clicking in excitement... turns out I got no weapon skin. Is it a bug or are you supposed to only get one? If so, why don't you get both rewards? At least give us a limited time option to buy the weapon skin from Ophelia if you completed Rank 2 or something. I went from excited to bitter real quick 😢

It's sadly not a bug. You had the chance to select between 250JT, Halloween Ghost Skin or Halloween Bats Skin. I guess the 250JT are for everyone who already got both weapon skins because I only had the 250JT to select. (Weapon Skins I got from last year)

Edited by iTzBlackout

Just now, iTzBlackout said:

It's sadly not a bug. You had the chance to select between 250JT, Halloween Ghost Skin, Halloween Bats Skin. I guess the 250JT are for everyone who already got both weapon skins because I only had the 250JT to select. (Weapon Skins I got from last year)

😞 Guess I'll just have to wait another year unless they change it

only 250 Joker Tickets?  Are you fucking serious lmao

13 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

only 250 Joker Tickets?  Are you fucking serious lmao

250JT for one day is not bad. I agree with it not the most exciting reward but this is only day 2.

250jt seems fine for a day if you have the skins already. It takes an hour or less to do the assignment so thats reasonable imo.

Of course RIP anyone who chose the JT thinking you'd get them all anyway.

Sign in to follow this