Sign in to follow this  
Defibrillator

Please reset player roles and stats before

2 minutes ago, ThatOneJerk said:

"I'd rather see innocent people be punished for crimes they didn't commit than let a criminal get away" Such a moronic statement.

qft 

1 minute ago, ThatOneJerk said:

"I'd rather see innocent people be punished for crimes they didn't commit than let a criminal get away" Such a moronic statement.

In this situation they are unbanned every single banned account.  Every cheater, every bullsh!tter, all of them.  I would wager there were more righteous bans than unrighteous ones, by a large margin, and that leads me to that statement.  If its 75% actual cheaters and 25% non cheaters it's still worth wiping IMO.

Wipe the whole server except for the things we paid money for IMO, this game has been dead for years so who gives a sh!t.

3 minutes ago, Panicbutton said:

In this situation they are unbanned every single banned account.  Every cheater, every bullsh!tter, all of them.  I would wager there were more righteous bans than unrighteous ones, by a large margin, and that leads me to that statement.  If its 75% actual cheaters and 25% non cheaters it's still worth wiping IMO.

yeah and it’s wrong to punish those 25% a second time just because of the 75% who actually did something wrong

i really don’t think this is that difficult to wrap your head around tbh

Just now, Panicbutton said:

Great we'll wipe your account too and not only that we will ban any account you make from playing the game for 3 years. Then in 3 years you can come back and see if you feel the same way. Not only that but we'll ban any account that touched your IP address and make it so even people who aren't you get banned. My old room mate was banned because he was on the same IP i was a year ago and they wouldn't unban him at all. 

Tx0SC1b.png

5 minutes ago, Panicbutton said:

You have what data that the CEO who owns the game doesn't have access to? Oh wait that's right you KNOW nothing. Lets delete your stats and everything on your account then just to be safe, sound ok with you? And again NOT your Choice. You have zero say and should never have a say in any authority role. Let me guess you play ENF?

Wipe the whole server except for the things we paid money for IMO, this game has been dead for years so who gives a sh!t.

Well we now fully see that you care nothing for the game or its community so yeah just go away with your hate.

Edited by SelttikS

11 minutes ago, Panicbutton said:

I would rather players that got falsely banned start over than give everyone who cheated their sh!t back

Horrible outlook in my opinion. Especially for those who supported the game for many years.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

You have what data that the CEO who owns the game doesn't have access to? Oh wait that's right you KNOW nothing. Lets delete your stats and everything on your account then just to be safe, sound ok with you? And again NOT your Choice. You have zero say and should never have a say in any authority role. Let me guess you play ENF?

Well we now fully see that you care nothing for the game or its community so yeah just go away with your hate.

So then we disagree about the manner in which this mass unbanning and APB Reloaded resurrection should be handled.  Instead of taking the social justice warrior stance and being offended and irate and telling me to p!ss off, maybe calm down and realize it's possible for people to have a different viewpoint than you and not be talking hate speech.  Snowflake.

Topic has been closed.

Also if you guys can't communicate properly please in future use awesome ignore feature that's on the forums. Mouse over their names and there is this part 

http://prntscr.com/jooh0k

Thank you.

• Like 1