Sign in to follow this  
axtasia

IR3

I thought it seemed a little weird that I wasn't able to as much damage at range. But on the other hand of things, the mod did change back. It's percentile based and not just straight range or something like that, so I figured it was just less powerful than it previously was.

2 minutes ago, Trivirium said:

I thought it seemed a little weird that I wasn't able to as much damage at range. But on the other hand of things, the mod did change back. It's percentile based and not just straight range or something like that, so I figured it was just less powerful than it previously was.

No, it's not percentile based, they said they were rolling back the positive and negative changes made to the gun, returning it to how it was before they ever touched it.

Edited by Similarities

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

No, it's not percentile based, they said they were rolling back the positive and negative changes made to the gun, returning it to how it was before they ever touched it.

The "Little Orbit Improved rifling 3 mod was percentile based with a range bonus. (11% +7M) At the cost of fire rate. The reverted old IR 3 is +7 M with bloom increase. 

So in short I figured the LO mod was more powerful with range vs the old one.

Just now, Trivirium said:

The "Little Orbit Improved rifling 3 mod was percentile based with a range bonus. (11% +7M) At the cost of fire rate. The reverted old IR 3 is +7 M with bloom increase. 

So in short I figured the LO mod was more powerful with range vs the old one.

Ah, I misunderstood what you meant, I understand what you mean now. I thought you meant the current IR3. Sorry about that.

I dont know if its true, but I feel like IR actualy decreases range of my light machine guns. N-SSW and S1-TIC to be more accurate  😶 

Today I was nailing those hits deep under 70m and I am sure I did not gave em enough time to regen meanwhile not a single second. Still took a lot of hits to bring them down (8-10+). Dropoff Range is 65m according to database

Still havent enough time to test to be 100% sure, and I dont know if it just me, but something feels odd

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

1 minute ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I dont know if its true, but I feel like IR actualy decreases range of my light machine guns. N-SSW and S1-TIC to be more accurate  😶 

Today I was nailing those hits deep under 70m and I am sure I did not gave em enough time to regen meanwhile not a single second. Still took a lot of hits to bring them down (8-10+). Dropoff Range is 65m according to database

Something feels odd

Like I said, the Little Orbit mod helped the ranged weapons more than just a straight range boost. The IR was broken IMO for range. Just made every rifle hit hard at ~80. 

Since they reverted it, the LMGs and stuff that were not exactly super big on range before (they hit the 50-65M range) aren't getting a 6M + 7M range bonus from the LO mod. instead now they're just getting a 7M bonus.

@Trivirium wtf are u talking about. I know the difference between old and "new" IR that we got rid of. Finally. My point is that I feel like IR3 is not doing its job on LMGs that I played today, even tho its default range is 65m (according to db). Yet I need to hit the person 10+ times within its effective range to take them down, even tho I did not gave em a single second to regen.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

Can confirm Improved Rifling currently REDUCES the range of your weapon

Yes it bugged or something its decrease the effective range instead of increase it ..
@MattScott Please check this out , seems its not working properly.

Took me 10 bullets to 85 someone on 55m range with ntec...and ir3 obeya needs 7 bullets to kill on 70m range while cj one 5...think something is actually

wrong 

Someone knows if the Hotfix that released just now fixed the IR3 ?

I hope they did fixed it =|

9 hours ago, MarvellouS said:

Someone knows if the Hotfix that released just now fixed the IR3 ?

I hope they did fixed it =|

Doesn't seem like it

7 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

Doesn't seem like it

def not fixed.

Edited by tarma

tbh between being able to crash the instance at will and a mod being straight up fucked I'd still prioritize the former

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are looking into this.

Thanks,
Matt

Can you also fix the description of the mod? Seems like it was forgotten.

yall guys @LO be trolling or what

Ever heard of testing? 

Edited by hack

Sign in to follow this