Sign in to follow this  
pikckyy

I need support and im not getting it.

I have money on my steam account but i cannot use it because i have an old steam account linked it has been over a week with no answer on my support ticket.  I am LITERALLY trying to pay you people but i cant because no one will SIMPLY unlink my steam account.

Iirc  for the link between APB and Steam you need to contact steam support not the APB support. because the link is done within Steam, not APB.

Edited by LilyV3

52 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

Iirc  for the link between APB and Steam you need to contact steam support not the APB support. because the link is done within Steam, not APB.

i dont feel like thats right at all

everyone else says the direct opposite

all im saying is this is a business and im offering to pay them but its not been over week with no answer on  SIMPLE ticket.

2 minutes ago, pikckyy said:

all im saying is this is a business and im offering to pay them but its not been over week with no answer on  SIMPLE ticket.

Unfortunately, you may be in for a bit of a wait still.

Though hopefully a problem like yours gets priority.

well yes, sure the Lo support should have written bakc already telling you this, but dunno, tickets seem to take ages atm.

would make more sense if it didnt need support, why can i not unlink my OWN steam account.

Sign in to follow this