MattScott

Epidemic - walk through

Again today I tried and can't seem to find more then 50 pumpkins on Financial. Been through the whole map like 4-5 times going through alleys and crap. Nothing. I tried to hunt with a different character and the count there was 137 remaining, I guess leftover from few years back. I found now maybe 5-7 at one spot all close by each other and that is it, then half a map nothing, takes too much to find anything. My head hurts from running around the map and for nothing. I give up. I wasted too many time on this stupid thing, seriously even if someone would pay me real money to do this now I wont. Can't even bother to play the other event activities or regular missions. The whole game is broken and really annoying, pays out nothing. At least if we could unlock some slots or something but not even that. I want my wasted time back.

14 hours ago, whoeffincares said:

Again today I tried and can't seem to find more then 50 pumpkins on Financial. Been through the whole map like 4-5 times going through alleys and crap. Nothing. I tried to hunt with a different character and the count there was 137 remaining, I guess leftover from few years back. I found now maybe 5-7 at one spot all close by each other and that is it, then half a map nothing, takes too much to find anything. My head hurts from running around the map and for nothing. I give up. I wasted too many time on this stupid thing, seriously even if someone would pay me real money to do this now I wont. Can't even bother to play the other event activities or regular missions. The whole game is broken and really annoying, pays out nothing. At least if we could unlock some slots or something but not even that. I want my wasted time back.

Check system chat when you login it will tell you WHICH part of the map the pumpkin is in 

Can u remove activity "kill 3 barell carriers" i just finish it and is hell.Plus dont work well..is confusing

I'm working on a "Steam Version" of this guide

The main parts are copy posted but I've added my own stuff includeing Screenshots of every activity, weapon skin and reward  (work in progress)

Even threw together a quick icon

zLFiSXS.png

EPIDEMIC - WALK THROUGH (Steam Version)

Hey there,

On 11/10/2018 at 12:27 AM, Zolerox said:

The main parts are copy posted but I've added my own stuff includeing Screenshots of every activity, weapon skin and reward  (work in progress)

zLFiSXS.png

I just had a chance to check this out our Steam page - great job! I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2

On 11/10/2018 at 9:27 AM, Zolerox said:

zLFiSXS.png

The new gun skins are missing - otherwise, nice work!

On 11/12/2018 at 3:02 AM, neophobia said:

The new gun skins are missing - otherwise, nice work!

Check now.  EPIDEMIC - WALK THROUGH (Steam Version)

Plan to add rewards for every Level.

I have most of the images i need (everything else i can get later)

all i'm really missing is a Screenshot of the activity page for the daily "Final Stand" the one that gives the witch/wizard hat. RNGeesus paid me a visit.

Here's a few images I've been working on.

421EECE6418F393AA6FE566F2520F4933D2E3B54

6F3CFAB08315EC855D35AB1CE8A6942BDDE083CD

002428849191914501DFD909E84BE72287E1A3B5

39D2C8646D63F32DA8EA8FC8CEDD25A839D2A949

BD068F3E634C2091E90C0AB6EA78EC7DC872EFC5<--On _ Off---> BC086FB35F158BD66CD745BCF52225FFFB746529

B6CBD796204A796F340A906E45456B090F091FAB

478ADD653967FFBED2388E781BEF0B3C1C6DEF43

Expect a lot more to come... backpacks , the 3 other weapon skins , decals/shapes , another title screenshot... much more like the daily activities.

And that's only counting this project.

Edited by Zolerox
P.S I'm currently missing my decals/primitives it's bugged when it's fixed I'll add screenshots to my guide.