Ritual

Halloween Event 2018

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce our long awaited Halloween event of the 2018. Starting tomorrow, 30th of October, and during the following two weeks, you will be able to take part in two different events:

1. "Devoured!"
This event mission will require you to fight off the hordes of invading insects and possibly the Skittering Broodmother to collect their parts for rewards.

2. "Days of the Dead"
The dead have risen and are infecting the country side. Help the locals stop the threat!

Make sure you visit your level appropriate NPC in order to get your mission started.
Matt has posted more details here:

Happy hunting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Can u give more details on rewards...mission giver locations etc etc?

event seems nice and a very  good  work for " halloween event " ( finally game have a real profesional event), but still game have some issues as lag, dupe items, cheaters, easy crafting and other issues wich makes for me no interesting to play as priority game.

we need " the halloween wipe  server event" hehe 

1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

event seems nice and a very  good  work for " halloween event " ( finally game have a real profesional event), but still game have some issues as lag, dupe items, cheaters, easy crafting and other issues wich makes for me no interesting to play as priority game.

You'll never going to play FE , even when the new engine is finished. only thing you do is make excuses and blame everything you hate for no reason. stop making up stuff and play the game if you are a true FE fan.

Edited by Viscera

22 hours ago, miketam said:

Can u give more details on rewards...mission giver locations etc etc?

Added in below matts post, still needing to add in info on the faction quests thought

11 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

Aroa please stop posting since you don't even play the game. No one cares for any of your thoughts of why you don't play any more. Find a new game and seek attention in their forums please ❤️

"A wild Cylen occurs"

... just chiming in.. wanting to say.. no matter the debate where to take the game to, and if it is still played or not. I just love to see all the long time players still being around, and additionally I wanted to give a shout-out to the many helpful players I still, after this long time, keep encountering.

..or even more so now where the community is mostly made of a big portion of long time players, I am always getting a warm and fuzzy feel-feel when I see you guys making events, helping new players, still adding valuable information to the FE-Wiki trying to add every last item and or drop, or showing up like now to go through the halloween event!

Or in other words... (creepy side-note) I AM WATCHING YOU >.>

• Like 1

On a side note..or whatever..would be nice if they could switch the contents of trick or treat bag with http://fallenearth.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Box

Webbed Witch Hat

0-1x Batty Witch Hat

0-1x Spooky Witch Hat

0-1x Pumpkin Head

0-1x Skinned Mask

0-1x Devil Horns

0-1x Halo

0-1x Clockwork Monacle

0-1x Webbed Witch Dress

0-1x Batty Witch Dress

0-1x Spooky Witch Dress

0-1x Training Suit

0-1x Scarecrow Suit

0-1x Borrowed Chemistry Jumpsuit

0-1x Skinned Suit

0-1x Metal Head

0-1x Tiger Hoodie

0-1x Tiger Pants

Imo much better stuff...and how could it be to change?...ok dont answer that..yes yes i know..your lucky you got an event at all...

Still no harm in trying is there...

At this point, I'd just be happy if they made the Metal Head tradeable.  Still, some of what you listed would be cool too.