Sign in to follow this  
Drievus

Support Ticket

I'm kinda suprised how my ticket hasn't been handled since I am the 38th ticket. I have a feeling that they might not see it. It would be great if a moderator could answer me on this.

• Like 1

if its about being banned. they forward a copy paste message to everyone saying to wait till battlEye is implemented

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:

if its about being banned. they forward a copy paste message to everyone saying to wait till battlEye is implemented

It's not about being banned, it's about something I purchased.

Edited by Drievus
  • Like 1

They just setup the ticket system and Memorial day just past. Maybe they need more time to investigate. 

Give it a bit and then you can try to "bump" the ticket to the back of the line (I would not recommend this unless it's a last resort.) by posting in it again.

Just now, Similarities said:

Give it a bit and then you can try to "bump" the ticket to the back of the line (I would not recommend this unless it's a last resort.) by posting in it again.

I wasn't planning on reposting it today, it would ofc be easier if an admin/moderator could look into it if they past that ticket number already.

• Like 1

pay 200 $ to be unbanned u will get response in 30 mins .... 

1 minute ago, Drievus said:

I wasn't planning on reposting it today, it would ofc be easier if an admin/moderator could look into it if they past that ticket number already.

I can tell you that I got a generic response in my "pls unban" ticket, and that was #93, so it could be they're investigating it, or it could be that everyone asking for an unban or making a ban appeal just got an automated generic response. Hope that helps even a little bit. :classic_tongue:

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

I can tell you that I got a generic response in my "pls unban" ticket, and that was #93, so it could be they're investigating it, or it could be that everyone asking for an unban or making a ban appeal just got an automated generic response. Hope that helps even a little bit. :classic_tongue:

Quite painful if you ask me, because this is regarding to a simple payment thing. Thanks anyway for some clarity 🙂

I submitted a ticket 22 hours ago and it's #1551 already.  Mine was in regards to my enforcer's name being changed from Bacon to BaconEwCoFvEk or some sh!t like that.

4 minutes ago, Panicbutton said:

I submitted a ticket 22 hours ago and it's #1551 already.  Mine was in regards to my enforcer's name being changed from Bacon to BaconEwCoFvEk or some sh!t like that.

Lovely, it would be great if the support could look at the ticket being #38 for me.

IT's been 5days for me and still no sign of reply 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nijavid said:

IT's been 5days for me and still no sign of reply 

I feel you bro.

Actually These Tickets isn't based on the Number i sent 2tickets from 2diffrent emails the Ticket Number430 got respond and the Ticket Number 402 still didn't get a respond so i feel like these numbers mean nothing 

Just now, Nijavid said:

Actually These Tickets isn't based on the Number i sent 2tickets from 2diffrent emails the Ticket Number430 got respond and the Ticket Number 402 still didn't get a respond so i feel like these numbers mean nothing 

You are probably right.

3 minutes ago, Nijavid said:

Meaning this could take even weeks if they never pick your number...which technically doesn't make sense ofc.

Just now, Drievus said:

Meaning this could take even weeks if they never pick your number...which technically doesn't make sense ofc.

I'm sure the tickets are worked on in the order they are received.

Hey guys,

Alright so! Since I've seen many threads regarding this topic, as well as separated questions we've received, I'm here to clarify this issue further on. The answer is simple. If by any chance, you tagged your submitted ticket with "banned account", regardless of the content of it, your ticket will get a reply that your account will be checked once BattleEye is in. So again, this goes for all issued bans and sadly, you guys will have to wait a bit longer. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Rest of the issues should be resolved as they come, and our support members are doing their best to catch up with a large number of submitted tickets.

Also a small reminder, support does not look into any tickets during the weekend, and thus all activities on resolving the issues are done accordingly, throughout weekdays.

EDIT: If you get message like this and your issue is not about banned account simply reply to the ticket. I have notified support about this thread.

1 hour ago, RitualLobotomy said:

Hey guys,

Alright so! Since I've seen many threads regarding this topic, as well as separated questions we've received, I'm here to clarify this issue further on. The answer is simple. If by any chance, you tagged your submitted ticket with "banned account", regardless of the content of it, your ticket will get a reply that your account will be checked once BattleEye is in. So again, this goes for all issued bans and sadly, you guys will have to wait a bit longer. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Rest of the issues should be resolved as they come, and our support members are doing their best to catch up with a large number of submitted tickets.

Also a small reminder, support does not look into any tickets during the weekend, and thus all activities on resolving the issues are done accordingly, throughout weekdays.

EDIT: If you get a message like this and your issue is not about banned account simply reply to the ticket. I have notified support about this thread.

Thank you for answering. In this case it's a payment issue and not a ban so there shouldn't be a reason to be skipped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PvtXXXXX said:

pay 200 $ to be unbanned u will get response in 30 mins .... 

oof

Just now, Drievus said:

Thank you for answering. In this case it's a payment issue and not a ban so there shouldn't be a reason to be skipped.

Yes, as I edited in my previous response, the support has been notified and some further directions were given 🙂

3 minutes ago, RitualLobotomy said:

Yes, as I edited in my previous response, the support has been notified and some further directions were given 🙂

Thank you 🙂

• Like 1